Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Methods of Energy Healing Are Most Effective For You?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Methods of Energy Healing Are Most Effective For You?

Hi new member in this forum but definitely not new to the different methods of energy healing. I was curious to find out what methods some of the users here find most effective for different types of emotional pain? Also does anyone self practice or out there searching for help with their emotional pain? I've never been a great computer user so it's great to find forums and others out there that are interested in this type of alternative medicine as opposed to standard medicine. Thanks everyone hope to hear from you soon!

Our bodies are so much more than what we see. We operate on an intricate energy system that affects all of our organs, muscles, glands and more. It is fueled by electrical impulses that run through the body. Many people don’t know where to start, and even if they do, they have no idea HOW to start resolving their emotional “stuff.” Energy healing helps release it from your body so you can start to come back into balance. Energy healing works on a totally different level than simply talking about our emotional challenges; it actually balances the body in relationship to them so we can move on. This means that we are actually discharging the emotional energy and not just finding ways to live with it.

Comment

First of all, I think it's important to realize that any healing modality is actually more closely related to each of the chakras. My general suggestion is to have many different modalities, so that all your chakras can be positively influenced by trying their most compatible modality.

Comment

Working...
      X