A question about energy healing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question about energy healing

Hello. I'm new here. I chose the name Achoo because I feel like I get blessed a lot. I'm a complete newbie ignoramus when it comes to energy healing methods. I'm here to learn, so thank you for all your informative posts.
    In a nutshell, I went to a carnival palm reader for a laugh or so I thought. He did that thing, I'm not sure what it's called, where he put his hands all over my spine and my front and I felt all good things running into me. I have no idea what he did but I've never felt so amazing in my life. He told me it was the first time in my life I've ever felt how I should feel and he was right!
    The feeling lasted a while and then I went back to my old self. I had never realised I suffered from depression and poor concentration because I never had any other feeling to provide a contrast. I feel so grateful because I now know what life should be like and that it is attainable.

I've had a taste of it and am hungry for more. Can any of you energy-healing-veterans help me out with this? I would really like to know what I should be doing myself and who to ask for help if I need to.
    Thank you so much!

Hallo Achoo!!

I guess, you´ve become a spirituel/Energy Healing!!

If you need more healings, just Google for it for "FREE distance Attunements" and with those, like Reiki, Usui or Kundalini or Gold Reiki or what ever else names they do may have, ... with such an attunement or more, you may put your Hands onto yourself to heal yourself, what ever it is but when healing yourself, all that you may feel is that your hands will get warm until hot, feel an ant running sensation and you may even fall asleep to it while doing this.

It´s a much different feeling, sensation Getting someone elses Hands placed onto yourself, well here you´ll feel much more like you´ve felt already.

Comment

I think that a good starting point for you would to find a good qigong teacher who can demonstrate their own qi and answer questions in simple language (it is easy to spot a waffler who doesn't walk the talk). There are many books and videos out there that show the external movements but it is the internal work that is important. My experience is that the vast majority of people who practice qigong are, for the most part, doing slow aerobics that may be relaxing, etc. but they are not realising the true potential of the exercises.

Comment

energy based healing techniques

Hi Achoo,

im so happy that you were able to feel such healing bliss from your experience.... its always so nice to hear how this truly changes ones perspective on energy based healing when they can 'feel' the inner peace which comes from the loving energy of another!!

there are so many techniques which work with energy - so many ways to work with the mind to generate positive vibrations (energy) from within.... by the sounds of it, you are probably wanting to 'feel' that magical tranquility and light which comes from Reiki or another attunement based / tantric based mode of energy based healing....

it would be my humble suggestion to you to try a few of these practices for yourself and see what resonates with you ... if you are going down the Reiki path, you have many options available to you .... there is Usui Reiki (many lineages), Karuna Reiki (need to be a Usui Reiki Master to learn this), Kundalini Reiki (great easy cheap online option) and many many more ....

If Reiki means universal energy then the many different kinds of Reiki can be thought of as being like sub-categories of the same universal energy source ... each of these are valid and will always work for your highest good, drawing in delicious and loving divinely guided frequencies to help in the healing and purification processes ....

the best part is that you will always find exactly what you are looking for at exactly the right time. they are always looking down on us my friend and i am sure that your guides are helping you right now to find just what you need for your highest possible good ....

i wish you luck with your healing pathway and may it bring you happiness and much love in your life!!

With divine blessings,
        Marty

Comment

Hi Achoo

Yes, I like the name!

Work on yourself is one answer. Start working on those unresolved issues. Doing chakra work can help bring them to the surface so you can work on them. Learn a little bit about the chakras (chakra system) and then working on them is pretty simple...just a matter of visualizing them and many good website will explain the method so I won't write a book here. lol.

The key is to understand the work you need to do can't be done for you. But it is within your reach to get to the point where feeling good mentally and physically is the norm for you.

If that is a little too much for you to start with then I would recommend what I suggested to a friend of mine. She already was in the practice of running every morning so I just told her while she ran to say the violet flame mantra "I am a being of violet fire, I am the purity God desires." Basically turning her jog into a meditative act...or what is called active meditation. After a week she called saying how effective it was and how great she felt. Sometimes it is just a small thing we can add to an already existing routine.

Comment

Reiki is great and self treatments are easy to do. I also recommend the book Quantum Touch: The Power To Heal. It is the simplest energy healing technique to learn and results are typically fast and profound.

Comment

Hey Steve I can across that book in Amazon great cover. I will add to my list. There's an Energy Checklist in the ebook ENERGIZE: 60 Seconds to Boost Your a Energy Naturally.

Comment

Hi Achoo! And Bless You! I'm a remote healer and I can tell you that getting regular cleanings of your chakras is like brushing your teeth. You should stay in optimal health this way.
                I do remote sessions and would be happy to do a free one to show you how remote healing works, just like a person being there putting their hands on you. I've been doing it all my life and it's really blissful to help people discover what it feels like to be Clear!

Comment

Originally posted by Achoo View Post
                  Hello. I'm new here. I chose the name Achoo because I feel like I get blessed a lot. I'm a complete newbie ignoramus when it comes to energy healing methods. I'm here to learn, so thank you for all your informative posts.
                  In a nutshell, I went to a carnival palm reader for a laugh or so I thought. He did that thing, I'm not sure what it's called, where he put his hands all over my spine and my front and I felt all good things running into me. I have no idea what he did but I've never felt so amazing in my life. He told me it was the first time in my life I've ever felt how I should feel and he was right!
                  The feeling lasted a while and then I went back to my old self. I had never realised I suffered from depression and poor concentration because I never had any other feeling to provide a contrast. I feel so grateful because I now know what life should be like and that it is attainable.

I've had a taste of it and am hungry for more. Can any of you energy-healing-veterans help me out with this? I would really like to know what I should be doing myself and who to ask for help if I need to.
                  Thank you so much!
                  Hi,
                  Give a look here for a starting point:

http://www.thetalker.org/archives/41...akra-thoughts/

Be Well

Comment

There has been a scientific study that has validated the positive effects of healing through the use of prayer.

Comment

The key is to understand the work you need to do can't be done for you. But it is within your reach to get to the point where feeling good mentally and physically is the norm for you.

Comment

I became involved in energy healing soon after my Near Death Experience. There is a connection. That is the energy field that surrounds all life, it has many names, I prefer Subtle Energy Field. There are a few systems able to reveal the SEF in fine detail and we find it contains quite fascinating data. One is that there are blockages in the flow where there is disease or injury. Also, if the flow can be restored, as in energy healing, the body can heal and cure itself. Another finding is that the SEF can exist in cohesive form free of and independent of the body. Now the biggy, the SEF appears to contain our consciousness. That accounts for the phenomenon of the NDE and OBE where, although the subject is physically unconscious, there is awareness as if you were still conscious. To see what the field looks like I have attached a scan of a girl with the flu. Note the red blockages in here sinuses and on her throat. Lots more info available.
                        headcold3.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X