Dark Energy Removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Energy Removal

Hello, I recently discovered I could remove my friends' and family's accumulated negative energy which I call dark energy. I don't know a lot about the process and was wondering if anyone knows more about it. I do know it is beneficial to those I perform it on. Basically I remove any old residual personal negativity that has been hanging around a person and that is not usually removed in a normal energy healing. This energy is not the kind that is sent at us by other people but what we take on through thinking and feeling in a negative way. It can linger even if the person makes positive changes to their life for the better. Those I have performed the dark energy removal on report feeling much clearer and more able to solve their problems.

Any thoughts? I may offer my services on this forum free of charge if anyone is interested.

Originally posted by The Captain View Post
    Hello, I recently discovered I could remove my friends' and family's accumulated negative energy which I call dark energy. I don't know a lot about the process and was wondering if anyone knows more about it. I do know it is beneficial to those I perform it on. Basically I remove any old residual personal negativity that has been hanging around a person and that is not usually removed in a normal energy healing. This energy is not the kind that is sent at us by other people but what we take on through thinking and feeling in a negative way. It can linger even if the person makes positive changes to their life for the better. Those I have performed the dark energy removal on report feeling much clearer and more able to solve their problems.

Any thoughts? I may offer my services on this forum free of charge if anyone is interested.
    I have heard of this before, but I don't know how it works.

What do you do to remove the dark energy?

Thanks

Comment

I simply visualize removing any darkness from the aura of the person requesting the healing. I often feel a rush of positive warmth and energy when performing the removal. My guides tell me it is less about technique and more about personal levels of awareness and energy, that I have to be very positive and clear in myself to do the healing.

Comment

I simply visualize removing any darkness from the aura of the person requesting the healing. I often feel a rush of positive warmth and energy when performing the removal. My guides tell me it is less about technique and more about personal levels of awareness and energy, that I have to be very positive and clear in myself to do the healing.

Is there some way people could do this for themselves? Would they have to be sensitive or could they just use a generic visualization?

Thanks

Comment

Well, anyone could try, of course. I would think any visualization that you want would work. You need to have your vibes raised when you do it. You must also get permission from the 'patient' so that they know what is happening if they feel light-headed or a bit dizzy. Get some feedback from those you try it on because if it has worked, people generally feel lighter and clearer or some physical sensation. Some people I have healed have even reported weight loss and giving up smoking. That is their own doing, of course - I just remove any blocks they have to finding their own solutions.

I'm curious to know whereabouts you heard of this type of personal dark energy removal as I had never heard of it before I was told by my guides I could do it. It is new to me so I would love to compare notes.

Comment

Well, anyone could try, of course. I would think any visualization that you want would work. You need to have your vibes raised when you do it. You must also get permission from the 'patient' so that they know what is happening if they feel light-headed or a bit dizzy. Get some feedback from those you try it on because if it has worked, people generally feel lighter and clearer or some physical sensation. Some people I have healed have even reported weight loss and giving up smoking. That is their own doing, of course - I just remove any blocks they have to finding their own solutions.

I'm curious to know whereabouts you heard of this type of personal dark energy removal as I had never heard of it before I was told by my guides I could do it. It is new to me so I would love to compare notes.
            I meant could the "patients" do it for themselves?

When you do it, do you see the aura, and the dark parts, and that the dark parts are gone after you remove them?

Do you heal medical conditions also?

Is there any particular method you use for communicating with your guides? What is it like? Do you hear them in words or is it more of a knowing? I've posted my experiences learning mediumship at a spiritualist church here and here. Is it anything like that?

I thought I heard about the same thing you are doing from another member of these forums. It was in email messages so I can't post a link. But I just looked it up to reply to you and I see I remembered it wrong. I was confusing two different things the person wrote. The person was experiencing a sudden appearance of many different paranormal experiences and abilities. One involved inadvertently sapping people of good energy leaving them feeling drained. Another was clearing houses of spirits and "geopathic stress" (I don't really know what geopathic stress is.).

What other types of paranormal experiences have you had?

Thanks
            Last edited by anonymous; February 5th, 2013, 12:17 AM.

Comment

I have a book called The Reluctant Healer by David Elliott. He does something similar to what you do but the technique is different. He works with energy but also massage, breathing exercises for the patient during a healing session. His healing treatment are mostly for emotional healing, he is guided by spirits which he hears as a voice.
              Last edited by anonymous; February 5th, 2013, 12:31 AM.

Comment

The point is most people don't realize they have this personal accumulated negative energy - most people only focus on protecting themselves from the negativity of other people. I never thought about it until my guides told me I could do it. I feel like I'm one of those house-tidiers that come to your home to help you organize all the junk you have acquired from years back and forgotten about, but never got rid of. This junk is taking up so much of their lives that they have no space to think or move much. It doesn't mean however that though I have removed all the old unwanted stuff, the 'patient' won't bring in more new junk. That's up to them. But it does give them a fresh start in order to see their way more clearly.

I do see the aura and any dark energy therein so that I know when it is gone. My healing does not heal medical conditions of itself but it does help people to understand what issues are making them ill and why. For instance, many people have reported weight loss after the healing, plus one woman who had not been able to quit smoking found that she stopped craving ciggies. Good emotional health is simply about attitude and whether we dwell and focus our energies on the good or the bad things in life.

I used to go to a spiritualist church for a while and the people there were very helpful.

I am clairsentient which means I get feelings about things and I just get an ' new idea' or understanding from the guides. Sometimes I see and hear but mostly I feel, especially when something is the right thing to do. I also see spirits and 'talk' to them from time to time but I wouldn't call myself a medium. I can't summon them at will.

Comment

I hope you don't mind if I ask you more questions, I find these things very interesting...

How did you start communicating with your guides? Was it something you always did or did you start later in life?

You offered to do healing on readers of the forum, I assume you would do that without having to meet them face to face. Would you be able to see their aura psychically in that case? How would you experience that? Would you see the person and their aura in your mind's eye?

Do you do this professionally or is it just for friends and family?
                  How do you find patients?

Thanks

Comment

I feel I have always been in communication with my guides. I grew up in a very isolated place where there were no other children and my parents were both very busy so I was alone a lot. But I had plenty of 'imaginary' friends to play with and talk to. I believe these were my guides. I remember they looked like shining figures of bright light. Their thoughts were my thoughts. I have always had the feeling of being connected with something that was always around me, something bigger than me, something very caring and loving, and I am never lonely.

Yes I do distant healings as well as face-to-face ones - it is all about energy, not time and space. I do see auras. Yes I see the person and their aura in my mind's eye. I don't force it - I just relax, open my mind and let the images come.

I consider healing my 'profession' and mission, but I am not a doctor or nurse by trade. I am a fiction writer actually, though nothing major of my work has ever been published. I do healing most of the time now so there's no time for writing anyway. My 'patients' come to me via this type of forum, through the internet, or just word of mouth. I know some psychics charge for their services and that is entirely their business. But I feel it would not be right for me to do so. There has to be someone who gives healing to those who cannot afford it.

Comment

So what does a person have to do to receive this type of healing, and how does it work over the internet?

Comment

I feel I have always been in communication with my guides. I grew up in a very isolated place where there were no other children and my parents were both very busy so I was alone a lot. But I had plenty of 'imaginary' friends to play with and talk to. I believe these were my guides. I remember they looked like shining figures of bright light. Their thoughts were my thoughts. I have always had the feeling of being connected with something that was always around me, something bigger than me, something very caring and loving, and I am never lonely.

Yes I do distant healings as well as face-to-face ones - it is all about energy, not time and space. I do see auras. Yes I see the person and their aura in my mind's eye. I don't force it - I just relax, open my mind and let the images come.

I consider healing my 'profession' and mission, but I am not a doctor or nurse by trade. I am a fiction writer actually, though nothing major of my work has ever been published. I do healing most of the time now so there's no time for writing anyway. My 'patients' come to me via this type of forum, through the internet, or just word of mouth. I know some psychics charge for their services and that is entirely their business. But I feel it would not be right for me to do so. There has to be someone who gives healing to those who cannot afford it.
                        More questions ... I hope you don't mind...

Do you know if your guides are spirits that have incarnated as humans or are they some other type of entities?

(I know of a couple of healers who's guides are not spirits of humans. One was a physical therapist who who would sneak in spiritual healing while he had is hands on his patients. He was in my mediumship class. His guides would communicate through us in class sometimes when one of us would give him a reading. )

Do you have a web site?

Thanks

Comment

Well, my guides change as I change (and so with everyone else). Like teachers at school, you get different ones as you graduate in learning. I have had both angelic and once-human (such as relatives) as guides. but they prefer me to focus on their messages rather than their identities.

I have two websites - one is not really current but has so much info on it that I kept it open in case someone wanted to read it - Psychic Warriors and another that is still going - Starcrossed

Comment

Freebie, you just have to ask for it. It is a distance healing and doesn't rely on face-to-face communication. I can give it to anyone anywhere since it is just energy.

Comment

Alright, lay it on me

Comment

Working...
                              X