No announcement yet.

Dark Energy Removal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shorane, healers can only do half the work for your sister. A lot of getting better will be up to her. Just like a doctor may remove a cancerous tumour one time, the patient has to stop the tumour returning by adopting a new health routine that omits previous bad habits that led to the growth of the tumour. Your sister would have to agree to changing her attitude of thinking and behaving to a more positive outlook - putting anger or hate or resentment or whatever is bothering her - behind her in order to fully heal. Otherwise the healing treatment would just be wasted. The patient must be willing to change for the sake of their own healing. Do you think your sister is ready to let go of her negativity and move on from the past?

Comment

I am out of town from the last week, but I heard that she is getting treatment from a susan shadburne, a bio energy healer. I hope she will recover soon. I am attaching the particular energy healer, where she is pursuing her treatment.

Comment

I hope things work out for your sister.

Comment

Hi captain,

Would I be able to receive a dark energy removal from you?

Comment

Anyone else?

Comment

Phase190, I am getting pain in muscles all over the body when I scan you. There is a lot of darkness and swelling in your torso. Is this relevant? I am sending you dark energy removal. Hope it helps.
              Last edited by The Captain; July 6th, 2015, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Hi, Captain. Dark energy removal.......yes, please! I'm very curious to see what you find.

Comment

Odessa, I am sensing some constriction in your throat as I scan your body, as if there is something you want to say but feel held back. Unless you express it, I fear this will become a site for health complications. Your arms feel tired to me as if you have been 'lifting' more than your fair share of responsibilities. Anxiety in your head, ears tingling...and an overall sense of weariness like you need a break from your life for a while. I feel more and more tired as I remain within your energy field.

I am doing a dark energy removal now. Done!

Comment

Oh, good job! I'm dealing with silent reflux, which had done some throat damage before I figured it out (no heartburn to signal the problem). I live with very long-term chronic fatigue syndrome, so yes, I'm tired all the time. I have ringing in my ears.......pretty much life-long.

Anxiety, not so much. There are cognitive issues that come with this illness - scrambled brains with a side of fogginess. It would feel very bizarre to somebody unused to it. Oh, wait - the furnace guy spilled a bucket full of fuel oil in the basement, and I've been dealing with residual fumes for a week. That'll mess up the brain.

I notice that you don't specifically mention finding darkness, which fits, because I had done a few clearings on myself over the past week. I'm not assuming you didn't find any, but apparently there weren't great gobs of it.

Also, good call about taking a break from my life. I've figured out a vacation I can handle - it's a spiritual/healing retreat for 2 weeks where everything is taken care of once I'm on the plane.

Thank you so much for this!

Comment

Odessa, the sort of dark energy I remove is generally not connected with any other energy blocks that people may have previously had removed. This is more an accumulation of negative thinking that may have hung around for years. I am not sure why 'normal' methods to remove it do not work. But I believe that it is negative thinking that causes all eventual physical problems (hence the fact I refer to what sort of thinking may be influencing your symptoms). I remove this old damaging 'dark' thinking so that hopefully the 'patient' can start with a fresh outlook. That is the dark energy I remove, and many people often report feeling lighter afterwards.

I hope your break does you good!

Comment

Working...
                      X