No announcement yet.

How to cure any cold in one hour.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steam, ginger tea and lemon tea - excellent cures for cold. Also eucalyptus oil :-)

Comment

Hi stevelord

I found your OP very interesting but had some queries so I joined up to post this.

1) I still don't quite understand what this remedy is. Can you please describe it in a a clear, specific sentence or two ?

2) I get the 'common' cold once or twice a year - quite full on. I have one thias very moment. I'm exuding copious amounts of phlegm, snot, repeatedly sneezing, coughing, etc. Thing is, I see this as a real good thing - a catharisis of sorts, and I generally feel wonderful after each session, and after the 'illness'. Even the elevated temperature over a day or two, has it's benefits, I'm sure.

I wonder what you or others think about 2), above

Regards

Alf

Comment

Seems to have worked for kidney pain.

Comment

It would be helpful, Steve, if you would at least post a link with a picture of exactly what you are doing, relatively. I have attached a link of a fetus at 40 weeks. Note the position of the left hand, is the proper way that you are instructing? Thanks

Comment

Thanks! That sounds interesting! Definitely worth the shot before starting with the meds. Just one question, will it work if i quit smoking like 6 months ago?
            Thanks!!

Comment

One time when i was traveling in china i had a bad cold and that day we left the town to a distant village with no phones or internet or even power. And really i remember feeling way better and thinking it was because of the fresh air

Comment

Will definitely try. The only thing is that i'll have to go far far away to avoid radiation :/

Comment

Working...
                X