Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thrust against alternative medicine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thrust against alternative medicine

    Can I ask you people a question? Let me start out by saying that I am a healer. I learned from my European Grandparents about herbs and energy healing. I am also an old order European witch. These things are not important but what I am about to ask is, however. I attended a local auction today and began talking to a lady about the current medical community. She said that she had shingles and healed herself as the doctors were not helping her. I told her that she was very wise to do so and that what she did was admirable. She said that they were starting to form once again around her nose and I told her that she could be healed of those as well.

    The affected lady said that people worship their doctors and put band aids on illnesses instead of healing them. I agreed. A lady sitting right by her abruptly spoke to me saying," How can she be healed then.?" I said that we could find the very thing that will relieve her suffering. She again abruptly spoke saying," If you have a cure tell her now what it is." I could tell by now that the afflicted lady was also feeling uncomfortable with her attitude. The other lady really got"in my face" about what I was telling the lady. I patiently told her that there are cures that possibly doctors don't know about but maybe others do. She became really agitated so much as to say that I was full of hot air.

    I have never met with such resistance in 40 years of healing others on just such a simple first encounter. I had had enough after she demanded that I give a cure immediately to the lady. I spouted with the fact that when anyone goes to a doctor they do not get a cure in the first minute or two? Give me a break!!!!

    Now my question, whats up with people in these days?Is anyone else noticing that there is a steadfast resistance even greater than before to alternatives?? I am so happy when another person discovers that healing resides within each being and that they have the power and option to exercise it. I do not want to bother you guys except to find out if anyone is noticing a change in the general publics opinion about alternatives. You know, it kinda reminded me of say a person who stole something and as the general consciousness was raised about the incident, the more nervous the culprit behaved in fear of being caught. Thats a poor example but it kinda reminded me of that. Thanks for listening as I just need to hear if others are experiencing such a shift in consciousness.

  • #2
    The pharmaceutical companies have got so large and have such power that they donít want any compaction of any kind. The doctors [bless there soles] have only the tools given to the by the pharmaceutical companies and if they step out if line and actually find a cure a non curable disease they are quickly removed their licence. We all have respect for doctors and when they say this is the only cure we tend to except it.
    Having said that if a placebo can cure the power of the mind needs to be given credit

    Comment


    • #3
      I think probably the problem is that people often have little information and unrealistic expectations. I know people who are willing to take traditional medications for years without any significant result on their conditions, but as soon as they try any form of alternative medicine, they are expecting an instant and almost miraculuos results! And if they don't get it - they start blaming all alternative forms of healing for being shams...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by d0ug View Post
        The pharmaceutical companies have got so large and have such power that they donít want any compaction of any kind. The doctors [bless there soles] have only the tools given to the by the pharmaceutical companies and if they step out if line and actually find a cure a non curable disease they are quickly removed their licence. We all have respect for doctors and when they say this is the only cure we tend to except it.
        Having said that if a placebo can cure the power of the mind needs to be given credit
        I totally agree with what you say, and there is a paradigm shift of consciousness, 70% of complementary and alternative medicine is based on placebo, but the other 30% is beyond allopathic minds

        Comment

        Working...
        X