all natural alternative

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all natural alternative

Has anyone ever tried any alternatives to toothpaste? I've been reading about the dangers of toothpaste for awhile and think that I should seriously try to find another product to go with. I've done everything from baking soda to oil pulling but nothing seems to work. I received a product from my Mother called Peppermint Polish? Has anyone ever tried it. Please help!

Toothpaste alternative

Originally posted by 14decem View Post
    Has anyone ever tried any alternatives to toothpaste? I've been reading about the dangers of toothpaste for awhile and think that I should seriously try to find another product to go with. I've done everything from baking soda to oil pulling but nothing seems to work. I received a product from my Mother called Peppermint Polish? Has anyone ever tried it. Please help!
    Yes, I have tried it and I like it much better than toothpaste. It seems to make my teeth feel cleaner, helps my breath stay feel fresh longer, and it is all natural whichenrolls makes me feel better knowing I am not ingesting toxins and chemicals. You should give it a try.

Comment

Ayurveda acharyas recommend soft tooth powder made of teeth and gum friendly herbs. Many pharmaceutical companies have successfully launched these tooth powders. These are harmless as they contain only herbs and very refreshing.

Comment

Originally posted by 14decem View Post
        I've tried that before and I honestly prefer it over regular toothpaste.

Comment

Working...
        X