Fluoride Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluoride Question

I may be in the wrong forum, I found this site when I googled "alternative health forum"

I thought maybe there would be people on here familiar with the effects of fluoride.

Anyway, I've decided to cut out fluoridated water, tea, and toothpaste. I'm hoping this will help me become more alert, confident, and outgoing. I've heard fluoride can make you docile, and make it difficult to concentrate.

Has anyone here cut fluoride out of their diet? What kind of results did you get? if you feel better, how long did it take?

Thanks!

Anybody have any suggestions as to what type of forum I should be posting this question in?

Comment

Flouride Question

Hello Macgyver:

Did you know that in over 20 studies, many of which come from prestigious organizations like Harvard and are published in federal government journals, have told us how sodium fluoride is crushing our IQ.

Also, fluoride crosses the placenta and may possibly lead to permanent brain damage. I've read so many articles on the dangers of fluoride and yet we still have it in our drinking water and toothpaste.

In fact, fluoride is an “endocrine disruptor” and can affect many things in the body, including the bones, the brain, the thyroid gland, the pineal gland, and even blood sugar levels.

You should read this article, it is very informative:

Sodium fluoride news, articles and information:

You should also watch this on YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDip56R5hUs

Comment

I did a whole paper on fluoride. Read the book "Flouride drinking ourselves to death" or "The Flouride deception"
        Both have shocking information of how fluoride came to be

Comment

I've been in the anti F battle for many years, when I first found how horrible it really is back in 1991....it's been going on TOO LONG in our public waters...I could write my own book...>C

Comment

Fluoride is terrible and hardly anyone is talking about it.

Comment

Working...
            X