WHy I believe qi gong, falen gong, and tai chi work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHy I believe qi gong, falen gong, and tai chi work

I believe that qi gong , tai chi, falun gong and some of the yoga positons can heal because in those practices the user has his hands up most or all of the time, which is also true of the fetus in the womb. I can verify, because due to a unique factor in my blood my muscles contract when, and to the same degree as, my immunity is being stimulated., that anytime I have my hands above my waist my immunity is being somewhat stimulated, onlly by small amounts unless I hold nothing in my hand, and hold my hand or hands reasonably still. and the closer to my chin I put them, the stronger the stimulation. OR up near the shoulders or clavicle or upper chest. IN face by testing for hundreds if not thousands of hours, I have found that these same positions trigger healing and higher functioning of all systems of my body,

Steve Lord

I'm not saying that your theory is flawed............. but I think that you will find that Qigong, Taiji & Yoga all have a beneficial effect on the Lymphatic System due to their peristaltic effect. The slow, rhythmic, changes in posture act extremely efficiently as the pump of the Lymphatic System and help keep the Lymph nodes clear. This means that the body's immune system is also more efficient as the toxins/waste products of any infection are more readily removed.
    Last edited by Pro Holistic; January 24th, 2013, 01:52 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Hi Pro Holistic,

Are there any sites on the internet, or books that you recommend, that provide information on qi gong and explain how to practice it?

Thanks

Comment

To be honest, I cannot recommend any of the videos that I've looked at on the Internet. My students regularly send me links to YouTube knowing that they are winding me up Most of what I have seen has been arm waving and knee bending................ OK if it is slow aerobics you are after.

As for books............... The first one that comes to mind is Opening the Energy Gates of Your Body - written by Bruce Kumar Frantzis. He walks the talk.

Nothing can compare to working with an experienced Qigong practitioner who can point the way rather than trying to lead you. My Master was fond of the saying "I can point at the moon but it is you who must find your way there". By that he meant, among other things, that we will have different experiences even though we have the same goal and are doing the same Qigong.

We do not all (I was going to use the term "learn" but it is totally inappropriate) experience Qigong in the same way. By that I mean that a student will not experience all the manifestations of Qi that his Master did.............they will share some but not all. Yet when he becomes a Master he will find students who will experience and describe some of the manifestations that his Master had told him about. (I hope that this makes sense )

Comment

Beware of Drew Hempel.

Comment

Originally posted by MU!! View Post
            Beware of Drew Hempel.
            Ah, despite what they say, there is no fun in fundamentalism

I practice Qigong. I can feel Qi. I know that it can help in healing. I get appendicitis and I go to my doctor. Everything has its place.

I have seen many public demonstrations of Qi where the "master" has been no more than an amateur magician, or has malleable students who feel they need to play their part in endowing him with power.................... Embarrassing to watch.

I have seen the abilities of true Masters where it has been low-key, matter of fact, and without pre-planning. No props, no "look what I can do!"

I can appreciate Mr. Hempel's enthusiasm in brandishing his evidence............ It is rather like the enthusiasm of a drowning man grasping at a straw to keep him afloat when his energies would be better spent in learning how to swim.

The question I have is this. Is it really necessary to try to make others believe in what you believe, whether it is Qi or anything else?

Whether Qi exists or not is not a debate I really want to get embroiled in................ Life is too short. But that does not stop me being enthused and babbling on about it

Comment

Pro Holistic,

Here is a case of a psychic healer who was a trance medium. The spirit of a doctor would work through him to operate on the etheric body of patients.

Originally posted by anonymous View Post
              George Chapman | Zerdini's World

George Chapman

12:01AM BST 12 Aug 2006
              Chapman’s “surgery” on his patients was carried out on their spirit (or etheric) bodies, from which the benefits were transferred to the subjects’ physical bodies. Sceptics may have scoffed, but Chapman’s supporters point to many astonishing healings achieved. He is credited with curing an inoperable and malignant brain tumour, among other cancers, as well as with improving various eye conditions and even lengthening a patient’s leg. Chapman himself maintained that the purpose of his healing mission was to prove that there was life after death; the healings, he said, were secondary.
              I am wondering if qi gong works in a smilar way. Does the qi gong healer use qi to affect the etheric body of the patient or does the qi directly affect the physical body?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous View Post
                Pro Holistic,

Here is a case of a psychic healer who was a trance medium. The spirit of a doctor would work through him to operate on the etheric body of patients.

I am wondering if qi gong works in a smilar way. Does the qi gong healer use qi to affect the etheric body of the patient or does the qi directly affect the physical body?

Thanks
                It depends on how the healer works as "tool boxes" vary. For example, I work in a different way to my Qigong Master. He used to "take on" the pain of the person being given the treatment with the understanding that his Qi was strong enough to deal with it and the pain would dissipate within a few days. I work with the person's Qi and add to/alter it in order to bring about healthy flow and balance and would never take on their pain/illness as I do not believe that it is the best way to work (not for me anyway).

Both methods work on the receiver's Qi and as the physical body and, what you term, the etheric body consist of Qi the work affects both physical and energetic. Physically, the receiver can feel heat/cold/electricity/running water/etc. and a lowering in pain levels.

Using Qi projection in treatment will bring about changes in the receiver's Qi very quickly but it can take a long time (and in some cases I doubt if the physical changes would be big enough) for this to alter injury/trauma/misalignment in the physical body. That is why I mainly use Shiatsu in treatment............... I can quickly interact and work with the receiver's Qi while simultaneously working physically. However, I do integrate Healing Qigong with Shiatsu when I feel that it would be more beneficial. I also teach and prescribe Qigong exercises that are specific to the needs of the receiver.

Even though it is necessary to study Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology to qualify as a Shiatsu practitioner it is the Qi that we work with while stimulating the tsubos (acupoints) on a client who has, for example, a digestive disorder. I do not visualise doing some kind of operation, I focus on clearing blockages and feeding need. However, with something like a sports injury I will use that knowledge in the way in which I work on the affected area.......... as well as working with Qi to accelerate the healing process.

Comment

Our hands heal

Qi gong, whatever you want to call any type of healing.. It's all based on the human body's ability to radiate energy.. We all can generate energy, it emanates
                  From everyone in the same way..people just need to train themselves into the
                  Direction they wish to pursue healing. I have taken many healing courses throughout this lifetime of mine,,they all have to do with the energy you put out through our hands,, I have seen many healers also,,Eric Pearle years ago, Richard Bartlett, many unknown healers..they all teach the same ..
                  The hands all generate energy..if and when you hold them still or in a moving motion flowing up and down the body like in Hannah Kroeger's book,
                  "God helps those who help themselves." Or the book " Cure Your Cravings" by
                  Yefim Shubentsov." They all teach hand energy exercises and how to generate
                  healing energy thru touch..."Your Hands Can Heal you" by Stephen Co..
                  Xoxo

Comment

Tai Chi

Hello forum,

New here, and this is my first post.

I was always interested in Chinese/Japanese energy practices, and had the opportunity to learn Tai Chi from a Chinese instructor for sometime. While I would have liked to continue to expert level, I could not do so due to lack of time, but found the slow and graceful movements of Tai Chi to calm and healing. I would recommend the same for anybody.

Good luck.

Originally posted by stevelord View Post
                    I believe that qi gong , tai chi, falun gong and some of the yoga positons can heal because in those practices the user has his hands up most or all of the time, which is also true of the fetus in the womb. I can verify, because due to a unique factor in my blood my muscles contract when, and to the same degree as, my immunity is being stimulated., that anytime I have my hands above my waist my immunity is being somewhat stimulated, onlly by small amounts unless I hold nothing in my hand, and hold my hand or hands reasonably still. and the closer to my chin I put them, the stronger the stimulation. OR up near the shoulders or clavicle or upper chest. IN face by testing for hundreds if not thousands of hours, I have found that these same positions trigger healing and higher functioning of all systems of my body,

Steve Lord

Comment

Hmmm, I see no one bought what I posted in the lead post of this thread about why tai chi etc work. It to some degree duplicates the hand position of the fetus in the womb. It just happens to be a lot more efective if we stop moving our hands , or hand, Hold it still makes it a lot stronger. DOnt worry about it, Ive been posting this for 12 years on internet health sites and tens of thousands of views and when I ask well did anyone try it, about five people out of 20000 or more say they did. I dont quite understand what is so unbelievable about it. Dont we adapt beneficially to our environment? Isnt that what evolution is all about? WE all hold those fetal positoins for months in the womb, sit there and hold the hands up 24 hours a day, would it be so strange to evolve a benefit from doing so. I have tested same on my self for thousands of hours and on about forty others, for forty different things, always away from electronic radiation which makes it not work. The results show that it is simply by far the most powerful healing method across the board, diseases and injuries , known to man. And no one seems to know it, so it languishes. Duplicating one of these common fetal positions regrew my mothers bone that had resorbed away from her hip implant, taking her from wheelchair to playing golf.in several months. Prettty sure no one has ever done that before. CUres a cold in one to two hours.Makes autoiommune disease symptomless. Crushes depression, all of it in a day, half of it in an hour. Triples the speed of healing an injury, significantly heals further even old injuries that have stopped healing further for a decade. Etc etc etc. No one believes it. No one tries it. It languishes. One gentleman on this thread says why shoud he care if people dont believe him. I care a lot if they do. This would eliminate half the worlds disease. Just infection alone, TB, Malaria, Dengue fever, with the power to cure a cold in an hour or two, it would seem certain to be able to cure those diseases. It really really is frustrating mem. PUt your hand up by bending your elbow, hold it near your chin or clavicle. DONT MOVE IT AROUND. Hold it reasonably still. Away from manmade radiation. Thats all you do. Well ok its better to take rings and watch off. ANd there is a less tedious way to do it which takes no effort on your part that I can explain. BUt no one wants to try it for reasons known only to God , so to speak. I post it on health websites, people laugh, mock it, insult me for even posting it. t is very very frustrating for me. How on earth do I get this into public knowlege?

Steve Lord

Comment

qi gong

Hi,

There are HUNDREDS, if not THOUSANDS of different qi gong forms and practitioners. So I can only speak from my experience, but a really good qi gong practitioner to check out is Ken Cohen. Try googling him. He should have a web site. He's also written books and put out videos on qi gong. They actually tested his qi gong by wiring him up. So that's one good person to try.

I've also tried Spring Forest Qigong. They're all over the Internet promoting themselves so they should be real easy to find! I think what they teach is good, though. I love their meditation.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
                        X