Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What about fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny, yet ewww! at the same time. Tell you what, you believe what you believe and I will keep an open mind...just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by mcadwell View Post
      Funny, yet ewww! at the same time. Tell you what, you believe what you believe and I will keep an open mind...just in case.
      Just in case logic breaks down? Or just in case you have a few extra dollars in your wallet and nothing else to spend them on?

Also, it wasn't meant to be funny. If water kept a memory of everything in it, presumably it didn't only do so from the start of homeopathy; if it's a fundamental aspect of water, then it's likely been in there from the beginning, yes?

What do you think a logical conclusion of homeopathy would be, if it were really true? I mean, hell, at the VERY least, if it does work, then you're ALREADY getting the benefits from it, and even if homeopathic remedies stopped being sold this instant, you'd get a benefit from them forever, and due to the nature of homeopathy, that benefit would only get stronger and stronger. So if homeopathy is real, you have NO reason to pay for it. You're already getting it for free!
      Last edited by hoggworks; July 26th, 2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Have you tried PhoneConsultation.com for pain management?

Hi, my cousin has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. No one among us has ever encountered this ailment; it was new to us, until a friend of ours introduced PhoneConsultation.com for pain management. Have you tried them yet? I hope I was able to help you in some way...

Comment

Working...
        X