Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for healer with ability to view body from a distance

Hello,

I have had a condition all of my life that prevents me from functioning. I recently came across a healer who is able to view the body from a distance and she said my spirit is not integrated properly with my body. She is unable to work on me at the moment so I was wondering if there was anybody out there who has this skill. Please get in touch if you think this is a problem you can help with.

Macmarphy
    Last edited by macmarphy; September 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM.

Dear Macmarphy,

I am able to look at your body from a distance and see if I am able to help you.
    I need your full name and year of birth.

How does it work?
    Distant energy healing is not a problem and I can effectively work on people anywhere in the world. My sessions works on all levels, mental, physical, emotional and spiritualy. Chakras and all the energy bodies are stimulated to bring balance and harmony to the mind and body.

I will scan your entire body and check the energy field to find out what's happening.
    The size, strength, and vibrations of your energy field give me a wealth of information. From the scan, I know where there are problems. Usually I find that the problem area has either depleted or excessive energy. Then I clean the meridians, the energy lines that take energy to the organs.

Then I will focus on the chakra´s and other areas where the energy is depleted or excessive, and bring it into balance. By the end of each session, the energy field comes into balance but may not be stable. In the coming days I will monitor you and if needed help to keep the energy balanced.

If you are interested send me an email freek_73@hotmail.com

Best regards,
    Freek

Comment

Curious here, on if any further action had occurred here.

Comment

Working...
      X