Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in Chicago - lymphoma

Hello,
    My name is Shiair Xavier. I am desperately looking for help with my health situation. I do not agree with Western Medicine. I have been suffering for almost 7 years with sarcadosis and lymphoma, and am reaching out for help in getting in touch with someone who can help me with these problems.

I am looking for someone knowledgeable in archetypal medicince, arthroposophy, energy medicine, and generally treating dis-ease at the soul level. I have made attempts to address this on my own, but feel I need more guidance to proceed.

Many of us know that illness is truly a matter of soul or spiritual matters, and in order to become well, one must address those needs.

As Dr. Caroline Myss says, "Your biography becomes your biology."

I am living in Chicago, and would appreciate any help, suggestions or advice on how to find a competent and compassionate person who can give me the assistance and support that I need to end this struggle.

Thank you for your time in reading my story.

Originally posted by shiair.xavier View Post
    I do not agree with Western Medicine.
    I am looking for someone knowledgeable in archetypal medicince, arthroposophy, energy medicine, and generally treating dis-ease at the soul level. I have made attempts to address this on my own, but feel I need more guidance to proceed.
    I learned spiritual healing at a Spiritualist church in the US. But I would advise you to see a medical doctor if you have not done so. Spiritual healing is not a replacement for mainstream medicine.

You may find these links on energy healing from my blog and web site helpful:

http://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/spiritual_healing

http://ncu9nc.blogspot.com/2013/01/a...ng-and-qi.html

If you want to ask me questions you can ask here, or send me a private message, or use my e-mail which is at the bottom of the left margin on my web site.
    Last edited by anonymous; April 10th, 2013, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X