Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chronic fatigue-related issues

Hi Everyone
    I need some help with chronic issues. I am financially limited so will need to ask for advice on things I can do on my own. Years ago my body crashed, but looking back I probably could have seen it coming. I was adopted from birth and have had fear issues my entire life. Not so much now from what I have done but physical manifestations are still present. My intuition into how to proceed gets goofy at times.
    When my body crashed it included adrenals, immunity, digestive primarily and then soon after muscular.
    I do and have done a lot but feel stuck. Operative word stuck as I have been here throughout life. I need help in how best to proceed given the following symptom.
    I do qigong, meditation, visualization, Tong Ren therapy, stretching.
    I am stuck with my stomach pushing up I believe due to diaphragmatic restrictions. Any adrenal strengthening causes that issue to become worse, but it is almost impossible to open up this muscle without adrenal activation.
    Lately been mostly doing visualization of diaphragm opening. this issue causes anxiety and panic at times.
    Good diet and daily mindfulness practice keeps things generally in balance.
    I'd appreciate any ideas. Perhaps a psychic may be able to discern what is going on more deeply.
    Anyway, thank you. Am new here.
    Sam

Most likely cause: nutritional imbalance.

Try the following diet.
    - Daily Biobasics from Lifeplus (state-of-the art nutritional complement), two doses/day
    - 10 lemons a days (wash you mouth with water after drinking the juice, it's acidic) mixed with honey
    - Up to one gram Magnesium/Day (Magnesium citrate is best)
    - Additional supplementation, once a day, in B1 (15mg), B2 (15 mg), B6 (10 mg), B12 (10 g), Biotine (150 g), Foliates (450 g), Niacin (15mg), Pantothenic acid (25 mg)
    - Proanthenols 100 from Lifeplus (increases the assimilation efficiency ten folds in-vitro)
    - Omega 3
    - iron (take care not to go over max)

Also, notices what WP says:

The CDC proposes that persons with symptoms resembling those of CFS consult a physician to rule out several treatable illnesses: Lyme disease,[38] "sleep disorders, depression, alcohol/substance abuse, diabetes, hypothyroidism, mononucleosis (mono), lupus, multiple sclerosis (MS), chronic hepatitis and various malignancies."

Depending if you have had other kind of experiences, it may be kundalini awakening too; but consider that the less likely explanation.

Best wishes.

Comment

Additional information.

This diet goes heavy on the kidneys; check with your doctor first that everything is all right with them first; drink a lot of water.

The additional B vitamin complex brings your intake over the max threshold for one vitamin. Be prudent: take it every two days only, listen to your body. Stop taking it after maximum one month.

After take daily biobasics twice a day for a few months, then go down to the normal intake, once a day.

If your current condition is due to imbalances, the diet above will lead to drastic improvements in only few days.

Comment

Originally posted by SamCO View Post
        Hi Everyone
        I need some help with chronic issues. I am financially limited so will need to ask for advice on things I can do on my own. Years ago my body crashed, but looking back I probably could have seen it coming. I was adopted from birth and have had fear issues my entire life. Not so much now from what I have done but physical manifestations are still present. My intuition into how to proceed gets goofy at times.
        When my body crashed it included adrenals, immunity, digestive primarily and then soon after muscular.
        I do and have done a lot but feel stuck. Operative word stuck as I have been here throughout life. I need help in how best to proceed given the following symptom.
        I do qigong, meditation, visualization, Tong Ren therapy, stretching.
        I am stuck with my stomach pushing up I believe due to diaphragmatic restrictions. Any adrenal strengthening causes that issue to become worse, but it is almost impossible to open up this muscle without adrenal activation.
        Lately been mostly doing visualization of diaphragm opening. this issue causes anxiety and panic at times.
        Good diet and daily mindfulness practice keeps things generally in balance.
        I'd appreciate any ideas. Perhaps a psychic may be able to discern what is going on more deeply.
        Anyway, thank you. Am new here.
        Sam
        Hello Sam,
        Give a look at these on my blog.
        Don't let the titles mislead you, go and actually read them.
        They are to large to repost them here.
        Multiple aspects are involved here, and causes of chronic fatigue can mimic other illnesses' and are not necessarily from what one suspects.
        Be Well

http://www.thetalker.org/archives/63...remore-on-eft/

http://www.thetalker.org/archives/41...-winters-itch/

http://www.thetalker.org/archives/70...st-depression/

Comment

Here also is a ' what if anything, took place here! Not scolding, yet the poster of the question, responding with the good, or the not so good results would encourage some to be active in assisting.

Comment

Working...
          X