suggest top open a new section

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggest top open a new section

There are many alternative medicine tools can help to improve the health and even the mental performance. Since the physical health can help to improve the mental health too. The product like doctor zappar is a good alternative medicine that worth to share over.

So, i would like to suggest to the admin to consider if there is worth or possible to open a section for sharing any good alternative medicine tools. Which allows people to do it home. Or anything (except pill) can help to minimize and even stop pain before seeing the doctor.

So, i would like to suggest to the admin to consider if there is worth or possible to open a section for sharing any good alternative medicine tools.
    Hello. I'm the admin.
    I can't exactly understand what you mean by "a section for sharing"? Isn't forum a place to share? Or you can't find a forum that fits what you need?

What kind of tools do you have in mind?

Comment

tools

hi jacob,

i am sorry that since english is not my native language. i mean any alternative medicine tools such as zapper.maybe some people would know more other tools which can do heal people without pill or stop pain in home. I just hope to have such topic in the forum for letting the member to add the opinions too. And let other people can read it too by gathering those info in your forum. There are not existed any site talking that topic yet. However, i must also express that I am not sure how many posts would found from such section.

besides, the psychogenesis of illness is another very useful topics too. which is a non-stop topic to discuss. it's also a kind of Synchronicity reflecting what is happening unconsciously.

for example, when we drop the hair fast or the hair turn white fast, we know there there much be something that we "worry" in our heart.

Some typical cases, for example,
      1. the Irritable Bowel Syndrome is due to gather too much negative emotion together and cannot "release ourself"
      2. young kid with short-sight: cannot see the future / no long vision
      3. always hear buzz from the ear: do not want to hear anything from the environment, especially the people who often living under the scandals such as movie star etc.
      4. skin problem especially hand: which is a channel for communicating with the public, if we want to close ourself "legally" from the society, we can come out such sick to make people keep distance from us.
      (something like that)

i only post as suggestion, of course, all decide by the admin!

Comment

You can use forum "Other forms of alternative medicine" or "Home remedies" for these types of discussions, I believe.

For specific health issues, there's "Specific conditions help" forum.
        How would you name your proposed forum, if none of these fit you?

Comment

Working...
        X