Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, peaceful beings!

Hello everyone,
    My name is Viktor, and Iíve undergone a string of negative occurrences over the past couple of years that unfortunately have not let up. In a search for comfort and understanding, Iíve looked in to numerous facets of spirituality and inner growth to find a sense of peace and to improve my situation and relationship with the universe. Iíve been doing some research on energy and auras, which has recently lead me to shamanism. My ultimate goals are to find a way to rid my life of negative energy by bringing in the positive. I also wish to develop a better understanding of spirituality, healing, and inner peace. Regarding shamanism, Iíve come across a group that teaches energy healing called the Four Winds Society. From what Iíve read on their website, the founder (Dr. Villoldo) sounds very well practiced in healing. I also found the concept of a luminous energy field (LEF) to be very interesting. Does anyone know about the teachings of the Four Winds Society, and if so, is this a good place for me to begin my studies in shamanism and energy healing? Is anyone on this forum a member/student of the Four Winds Society? As previously mentioned, I am new to all of this, so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I would suggest those societies are indeed full of wind.

On a more serious note, I forget which spiritual leader said it (but I thought it was excellent) but someone once said - "you must become a light unto yourself in a world that is increasingly becoming dark".

In other words, dont look to religion, look to yourself and take control for yourself. You cannot inspire others, if you cannot inspire yourself. Dont look outward, look inward.

Comment

Working...
    X