This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce yourself

Just another thread where you introduce yourself.

If you're interested in developing psi abilities, please describe:
    1. some general info on yourself, if possible.
    2. What you can do?
    3. What you want to develop?
    4. How you develop your abilities, etc.
    5. What do you believe is possible
    6. If you witnessed anything interesting, might be a good read as well.

Thanks.

Originally posted by jacob View Post

2. What you can do?

Thanks.
    Hi, I am a Medical Doctor by training but have, for a long time, felt that I have some abilities that are outside of the norml, they have never been encouraged, developed or investigated but I do think that I have naturally (and uncounsciously) entangled some of them in my day to day interactions (making me a way better than average communicator). Occasionally, without warning I "anticipate" something with almost exact detail, the thing I dont get is, there is nothing inside me that distinquishes this anticipation from random other thoughts until that exact thing happens/appears, usually within 24 hours. This also usually happens a bunch of times in spurts, like for three or four days I will have multiple anticipations then nothing for a period of time I have not paid attention too. I guess I am asking, is this possibly a manifestation of a "gift" or ability that has gone un-developed? if so where would I start. I would like to add that "I "believe it is and, anytime someone close to me has seen a psychic I have been referred to as the "dark one" I have come to learn that is because they couldn't see me well, or where I was going, not that I was evil. any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by drmatt View Post
      I guess I am asking, is this possibly a manifestation of a "gift" or ability that has gone un-developed? if so where would I start.
      A daily practice of meditation is a good place to start if you don't already meditate. Observing the mind and calming it during meditation makes you more sensitive to faint mental impressions including psychic impressions.

If you want to meet other people who are psychic, Spiritualist churches are a good place to do that. Spiritualism is not dogmatic they welcome people of any religion. The services focus on spiritual healing and mediumship rather than scripture. (Spiritualists do not advocate spiritual healing instead of mainstream medicine. They always say to use it along with mainstream medicine.) Spiritualist churches usually have classes on healing and mediumship. (Just like there are a few charlatans who pretend to be doctors there are a few who pretend to be psychics you do have to be aware.)

You also might also want to read about parapsychology. Look for material by Charles Tart, Dean Radin, Russell Targ. Get biographies of mediums, George Anderson, John Edward.

I have a web site with a method of inducing psychic impressions.

http://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8p...ral_mediumship

It is based on the observations that 1) theta brain waves have been reported to correlate with psychic experiences, 2) theta waves occur in the hypnogogic state, 3) visualization exercises induce theta waves, and 4) visualization and other relaxation exercises can induce the hypnogogic state, 5) it is easy for a person to recognize when they are in the hypnogogic state so they don't need expensive equipment to know when they are producing theta waves. The web page is oriented for mediumship but I've also used the method successfully for remote viewing and have had precognitive perceptions using it.

If you look around my web site you may find more information of interest. The home page is:

http://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt
      Last edited by anonymous; October 17th, 2009, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Interesting stuff here

I'm Dan. Just kinda getting my feet wet with this stuff...been doing qigong for ~4 years. Lately my practices have been simple vispassana - although I am only recently familiar with the term, its basically what I do when I sit and meditate. I use yang jwing ming's embryonic breathing technique, often I focus on longevity breathing. (I've sparked my metabolism on a few separate times with 30, 40 second breaths...around there have also been my few experiental glimpses of what wuji really means. Havent had that in a long time...was doing a lot of healing sounds back then too...wonder if that might have something to do with it...) I've also been practicing kunlun for ~6 months. Recently I went to a seminar to learn xing shen zhuang, I have been doing that as my moving qigong.

I've been doing some palm training, although not much...I would like to try learning some healing techniques. I'm modest about the small amount of things I 'can do'...like sucking heat from vents or stove burners and having it shake out all over my back (3x and I usually stop because otherwise I get too hot to the point where I sweat)...I've also experimented with pushing back at the heat until I can almost not feel it, but I dont do that much because I'm trying to develop, not expend. I've also had some limited success sucking headaches from myself and having the same energy shivers on my back, lessening the headache. I tried healing my friend's dying betta fish by projecting qi to him, but...I didnt get to do it very much, and I think he was well beyond my limited capacity to help. He died after a long bout of sickness that he never really recovered from...he got better, but never fully, and eventually he just slowed down.

Comment

My name is Hannan and I hail from Texas. I don't really have that much valuable information about me. I am only 18 and though at my age it seems we are all just dreamers, I consider myself to be very serious when it comes to things like this. I believe with the mind that anything is possible, I just don't understand how. I plan to go to college next year and take courses in some area of psychology. I am not too well informed on the areas available and what each one explores, but I know generally that I am going into psychology.

What can I do? Nothing. I can call your bluff if you are lying to my face. Other than that, simply nothing. But that is why I am here.

I want to develop a stronger mind. I am not going to say I want mind powers, but you get the gist of it. I want to test the power of the human mind and if my beliefs prove to be true; that the mind can effect the physical world, then I wish to look deeper into the area of study and possibly learn more about how to use my mind physically.

How do I develop my abilities? Lemme find some abilities and I will tell you.

I believe almost anything is possible. I just have not witnessed anything first hand to bring my beliefs to a 100% standpoint.

I have never really had anything happen to me that made me interested in this area. One simple thing that I am sure happens to everyone, though. It seems as though it happens so often: I will be holding something and I will drop it. But when I look down, it is not there and I will look back to my hand to find it sitting there, safe and sound. I know that I drop these items. There is no doubt. I feel, see, and hear them as they fall from my hand to my lap. But other than that, nothing too odd.

Oh yeah,
          Hello!

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
            My name is Hannan and I hail from Texas. I don't really have that much valuable information about me. .

What can I do? Nothing. I can call your bluff if you are lying to my face. Other than that, simply nothing. But that is why I am here.

How do I develop my abilities? Lemme find some abilities and I will tell you.

I believe almost anything is possible. I just have not witnessed anything first hand to bring my beliefs to a 100% standpoint.

I have never really had anything happen to me that made me interested in this area.
            Oh yeah,
            Hello!
            Hi Hannan,
            I am aware of the expressions you use here. Never had anything happen you say. Do you think that your post here is random! Nope, In some way, shape or form, some wisp of energy got you here. While it may appear so, things just don't happen for no reason. Your curious mind got you here, but what triggered that curiosity? It just might be that certain happenings are being overlooked. I relate some experiences on my blog. Once you start paying attention to events that may seem ordinary, but tweak a odd or funny "feeling", more of those events will surface.
            Talker On Health and Psychic Reality » Blog Archive » # 18 The Psychics Blog Index
            Success to you in you're schooling path.
            Be Well
            Last edited by Talker; June 18th, 2008, 10:53 PM. Reason: left out a word

Comment

Hello all
              I am new here.I am sreeja.I am from India.Nice to meet you all.This froum looks so interesting.Hope i can enjoy stay.My friend told me about this forum.

Comment

Hi there!

Iīm new here too.

[SIZE="1"]1. some general info on yourself, if possible.
                Thereīs nothing special about me only, that Iīm a little bit interested in the Paranormal, meditation, made experiments with my mind and crystals inside a home made Pyramid, to achieve the goal of enlightenment or even higher.

2. What you can do?
                I can do a few things, that I achieved through and due to Tarot card readings and meditating inside of self made large Pyramids and with crystals. I know now for certain, that by meditating within Pyramids and also using a quartz crystal on the third eye, you can achieve almost impossible things, like wining a chess game against my grandfather. Normally, when I played against him, I was after 4 moves check mate! But this time, it was a lot different. I developed a quick meditation technique, which sounds ridiculous but it works.

I place my quartz crystal onto my Stern, @ the position, where the third eye is. Then I concentrate very strongly upon that, what I want to achieve, like winning that following chess game and imagining, to see his move before he does it. Also, during that very short meditation exercise of only max., 5 seconds, Iīll be sucking out the energy out of that crystal which works as following. Imagine, you have a nice drink in front of you with a straw and ice cubs in it. The drink is gone but the ice cubes are left and one got stuck onto the other end of the bottom straw. You suck on the straw, but itīs no way, that youīre gona get that ice cube through that straw and THATīs IT! That kind of sucking motion, like sucking in your lips or in my case, my tongue, that is the way I do it, with the crystal energy.

As soon as I come out of that extreme meditation or trance, I am all dizzy! Then the game starts. I let him go first and after I did my second move, the view into the future began! It was his turn and I knew and told him, what possebilities he had! Iīm not that intelligent about chess but yet, I could predict to him, with which one he could move to! But that wasnīt it yet, HE didnīt move yet and I had the second view or prediction, which move I would do after his move, although his move wasnīt done yet AND THEN I HAD A THIRD VISION, of his move again after his move was done, which wasnīt done yet!!! Pretty confusing, I know but it occurred, the way I said it! After a few minutes, I beat him check mate! He just shock his head and I was happy.

About an hour later, we played again, a revenge only this time, without the crystal energy. ....after my 4th move, I was again check mate.

Did you guys ever hear about the NOW Film, The Prophecies of Celestine? After I have had build my second Pyramid on a hill, in Canada, where I lived, someone send me the audio tape of that book from the US. Many of the cognitions in it, I knew already but I keaped on listening to it on my Walkman in my Pyramid. I also found out through an article, out of a National Geographics magazine, that the Pyramids are supposed to be time machines. So I thought, OK, letīs try it out, if itīs so. So I used meditation with antigenic training in my pyramids, but by this time, I had already build the larger one. I wanted to achieve clairvoiance.

If you know, how what works, like clairvoyance, then you have to visualize that in your meditation Inside of a Pyramid, achieving that gift. You will get it and it Will help you like in my case. I wanted to achieve that, to avoid accidents cause you never know! After two weeks, I had my chance! I donīt know, how long it actually took, to achieve that but after two weeks, I had it and the following happened.

In Northern Canada, I went one time out on the lake with my boat, an aluminum and a 9.9 hp motor. That was quite fast, it was like flying over the lake when it was calm, like on that afternoon. I went out to an island, where I have had another Pyramid, it was a Pyramid covered with an old military green tent over it, so when it rained, it was wet but still dry inside. On that afternoon, I also took out my quartz crystal with me, which I never do and did. At the island, the Pyramid was standing on the highest level and was only about 4 feet tall. It was hard to get onto that island due to the thick bushes and rocks, thatīs why itīs a good hiding place for that Pyramid.

I tied up the boat, went up and did my 5 second meditation before leaving again. And that is here the strange part! After I left that Pyramid, I was constant like in a trance state looking constantly onto the floor, which is a good thing, if you donīt want to trip on that islands rugged floor. As soon as I was in my boat and left at full speed toward home, I still kept on staring onto the boats floor!

I know that lake area very well and normally, I would make a bow around an underwater rock island, which were sticking out a bit but here now, I was in a trance and forgot about it. I haded straight forward towards it!!!

Then I had my first clairvoyance! Although, I was looking down all the time, I had a vision of the situation ahead of me! I saw in my mind or third eye, the island coming fast closer and what did I do? I shook my head in saying like, go way! And that vision disappeared. But it came back after may be 30 or 50 seconds, again, the same way the way I saw it only this time, it was Alarm Level 1 - Red Alert! ....and the following happened. I had the same vision again and suddenly, the effect is the same, as when youīre wearing red glasses sun glasses over your eyes, like you see women wear them often like that. I never had any glasses with me yet the following happened.

It was, as if someone had just in that moment, pushed down over my eyes such red sun glasses, to indicate to me RED ALERT! STOP AT ONCE! ....I looked up, saw that island in front of me and stopped immediately! Itīs a good thing, that waterīs that dens cause about 9-10 feet were left and I would have turned the boat, motor and me in a bad condition! My dad would have done the rest to me, had this happened.

Other E.S.Pīs, Extra Sensory Perceptionīs were preparations or warnings towards the dangerous black bears in the woods. One time I went out there onto the lake, to get some bait to the bear stands and as I went onto the land, after tieing my boat, everything was still OK but as I turned off, into the woods all by myself, with no rifle and nothing, I suddenly hit an invisible wall of fear!! There was really nothing there except myself with the bait and I was wondering, what that was all about I stood there, it was uncomfortable but it wasnīt that much scary yet so I decided to take another step into that invisible wall of fear and it was like death! Iīve never felt such tremendous fear like here in my life! That was extreme but I didnīt think, that it was due to a black bear cause, there were some other creatures running around here!

Normally, North, central and south of British Columbia, I can understand that, being visited by Sasquatch, big foot but here, in Northern Ontario, near Temagami about an hour North East of Sudbury? I had once a book about strange things, like ghosts, haunted houses near Alliston, ON. east of the Honda plant and also, Sasquatch in Ontario. They call him, Old Yellow Top, cause this variety of Sasquatch isnīt black but instead yellow! I heared him one time screaming in the night, my hair were standing up and it was running cold down my spine. Other witnesses saw large foot prints across a narrow stream in the sand.

But it could have also been something else like Extra Terrestrials. There were a lot of UFO sightings in my (back then area) and in North Bay, south of there. I myself have had also some strange visitations of lights and a Reptoid in my room. It was a warrior Reptoid of a human size. Although he was invisible, I still could see him somehow. Then he realized, that I could see him and he started to move from the right to the left and the hard wood floor made right there squeaking noises and then he was really gone.

That kind of wall of fear, I experienced another time a few kilometers away in the bush with my Honda Prelude car. It was fun, driving through that bush, knocking over a few little Trees, that were growing in the middle of the off road and bushes. I decided to film myself, riding through the bush and as I approached that one Tree of many, on this wonderful nice sunny day in October, I felt again this wall of fear. ...that gave me chills! I wanted to run but I walked to and into my car and drove off! But I did make that film.

I want to develop even stronger Telepathic abilities. Iīm not Telepathic but sometimes, I am a bit but I am Empathic, that I guess occurred to me while practicing on Tarot card readings. Just yesterday, I saw a clip about Tarot Readings and the developments, one achieves by doing that.
                TAROT CARD READING GUIDE (2007)
                YouTube - TAROT CARD READING GUIDE (2007)
                Attached Files

Comment

Already explained above with the crystal and Pyramids. That reminds me also, for all those, who are creative for instance. If youīd like to get even more creative, EVEN MORE BEYOND CREATIVITY, then you can also achieve it through antigenic training, visualization inside a self made Pyramid. I achieved creativity for instance, by having a constant flow of ideas like I did for making Pyramids, like the pics below show. The Visualization part is like programing yourself for it. If you like to speed with your car while listening to cool and or fast music but donīt like to get expensive speeding tickets, here you can also program your higher self in avoiding radars!

I used to love to listen to ZZ TOP but the speeding Tickets, werenīt that top so I had to change that through Antigenic Training, crystal and in a Pyramid. Again, a beautiful Friday morning and the music was cool too by AC/DC! Thunder struck!

AC/DC - Thunderstruck
                  YouTube - AC/DC - Thunderstruck
                  As I road on the highway, going south to Toronto, after passing already Barrie, I through in that tape! Suddenly, somehow, my car wanted to speed up and it did like magic And after a while, I felt this strange pressure on my stomach, as if someone had just layed a heavy brick onto my stomach - gently. It was that kind of pressure but, like on the boat incident, I made it go away. I wasnīt used to that kind of communication. But it came again and then I checked it, changed lanes to the middle and drove on at 80 km h. Five minutes later down the road, behind a bridge and in a shallow ditch, stood a cop! And yes, with his radar gun!

But THAT experiment wasnīt done yet! I went a step further, to see if I could manipulate a little bit more then that and I did! After I left Toronto, I had another program running! And that program was, to get pulled over by a female brunet OPP cop BUT, Not getting a Ticket. Why did she pull me over? For bobbing in my pick up truck while listening to Thunder struck, dancing and singing to it. I was wearing my cool shades, up side down and the music was blasting! Aaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!

I even stayed within 80 Km/h and I didnīt drive like drunk around. After a while, I had a peak at my side view mirror, and there it was! This black Ford OPP car, VERY, VERY close on my tail with those colorful red blue lights blinking, like in a disco!!! ....but this wasnīt the disco, so I pulled over and I was so happily excited, that I took down my shades, my shirt colour and turned off my cool AC/DC music. I was happy and smiling! Happy and smiling and she - It was a real SHE AND a Brunette!!! and she looked at me, also smiling and asking me, if I knew what I was doing? And I said yes! Of course do I know, what Iīm doing! Iīm doing that all the time, Iīve got experience in that!!! (See how honest I am?) Then she took my Drivers Lic., to check me through.... I would have loved, to do the same with her.... and then she came back, wished me a good trip and left again. 10 Minutes later, I did that, what I love to do! To rock in the truck!!!!

Anything! It just needs time and inspiration!

[/SIZE]I just did!!!

...one more thing! Below, you will see a drawing of a not yet finished Pyramid. That drawing occurred, after I was making more of them, trying to draw, how the Pyramids were really build. With that question, I went to sleep, saying aloud, "What are the Pyramids"? In my following dream, I dreamed that picture but only the Pyramid walls and the two unfinished steep Pyramids inside of it and a voice said to me, "IT IS A BATTERY"! That was in around 1997!

Below you will also see another creation of my higher guides, self, that Iīve made about a month ago. I refer to that one here, as the STARGATE MAYAīn wine-Pyramid. It took me one week to do.

This text is a bit too long, so itīs in two parts instead and the pics also!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Below, taking OFF the Apex part.

Normally, I donīt do them so complicated but I got a bit bored, so I did it! Underneath it, thatīs the STARGATE part, where one may place a crystal or something else into it. The reason, why it became to be the STARGATE Pyramid name for it, was because as I measured the hole diameter of it. At first, it was too big, so I drew in it smaller and markings, to bend them upwards, to later glue those parts. By looking at it closer, it started to appear, like the gate of STARGATE! Who knows, may be thereīs more to it as the Egyptologists want us to know!

I know, that THAT crystal is much too big but I just wanted to show, how it would look like. That water will get bubbles in the end or after a few minutes. Sometimes those bubbles appear, as if they were placed in there mechanically. Eighter theyīre straight horizontal or straight upwards. The Pyramid has to be aligned to the true North otherwise, the energy will not be used fully for whatever the Pyramids been build for. I did experiments with water and two pyramids, to see the difference in bubble structures in it. When the Pyramids off of the North axis, the bubble belt will have a or will have holes in it while the true aligned one will have none. The bubble belt will be whole.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Thatīs how it looks, with the bubbles formed.

I had one time a crystal, that didnīt want to get itself charged with Pyramid energy! What could that reason be, do you know? If itīs made out of glass! Whoīs gona tell, right??? If you cook it, you will know, then it will burst internally, if itīs made out of glass. But, if itīs real crystal, then nothing will happen to it.

So after boiling it, nothing happened to it so it must be a real crystal. So I decided something insane. I made a replica of the interior of the Cheops Kings chamber Pyramid. The Kings chamber isnīt exact in the centre of the pyramid and itīs just below the 1/3 half in the middle. After I placed that crystal in it, 24 hours later, I placed it onto my third eye, not expecting anything... It was fully charged, more then fully!

And now back to you guys!
                      Attached Files

Comment

RenBean

Originally posted by jacob View Post

2. What you can do?

Thanks.
                        1) 25, female, not into fads, I'm a hard worker and I am an advice giver to my family and friends.
                        2) Limited telepathy more on the lines of a person that has had experiences and developed some day to day understandings that allow life to make more fluid sense to me. I tend to see a more complete picture then other people do. (In general.)
                        3) Well egotistically speaking I want to be "the telepath" not just a telepath but who knows when or if that is going to happen. I'm more here for meeting people like me, sharing experiences, and learning from my peers to develop a broader understanding of who I am and how things affect me.
                        4) How I develop my abilities? Well sadly on my own, I tend to meet a lot of fans and a lot of skeptics but not many people with actual ability they are willing to put to use.
                        5) Everything that exists has a mathematical and scientific backing even if we are just starting to discover it. I believe that all my paranormal experiences are possible and far more then simple imagination I just think it’s going to take a lot more time for our science research to make the leap in understanding. So to me anyone that blows these experiences off as bogus either doesn’t accept their own experiences or is afraid to believe in anything science has yet to come to definitive terms on.
                        6) Each experience has a unique meaning, I'll share mine when comparing them with yours.
                        Last edited by RenBean; August 19th, 2008, 02:16 AM.

Comment

1. Some general info on yourself, if possible.
                          Hi everyone, my name's Erin. I'm sixteen, from Australia.

2. What you can do?
                          Un-materialize objects (not sure what to call it). If i concentrate, i can make objects dissapear from view. I found out i could do this when i was playing around with energy, trying to move an object. Boy did i get a surprise when it disappeared! In case you're wondering, the object comes back into view when i break concentration. I'm still working on this at the moment.

Another thing, i can mentally project hologram images. I discovered i could do this while playing around with light energy. I noticed that concentrating on light made an aura-like, colourful orb appear in my vision. I've played around with this quite a bit and now when i focus on an image i can project it into a hologram. Also when i close my eyes i can mentally project an image and when i open my eyes, physically percieve that image as a hologram in my area of vison. I'm not sure how this comes in handy, but it's pretty cool!

I'm sitting here trying to think of specifics, but i pretty much just want to utilize my soul's full potential.

I focus my energy into what it is i want to achieve.

5. What do you believe is possible?
                          Anything, it's just a matter of believing.

Well the first thing para-normal i ever witnessed was what are reffered to as "shadow beings", allthough i didn't know what they were at the time as i was eleven when it happened. So to tell you the story, it happened at night time. I was out in the backyard with my brand-spanking new camera phone because i noticed a spiderweb outside and wanted to take a photo of it. So there i am getting ready to take an image of this amazing web when i notice a figure in the background of the image, watching me through the window. I immediately assumed it was my sister's boyfriend James (who was living with us at the time). I assumed this because the figure was quite tall, as is James. So i called out at him, telling him to move. I looked up and what i saw definately wasn't James (lol). It was a tall, black, opaque-like figure with no ditinguishable features. Standing there observing me through the window. We stood there, locked in 'vision' for around three seconds, then it stepped to the side and dissaperated into thin air. This really scared me at the time.
                          Looking back on it now, that meeting still confuses me to an extent. Maybe that's where you guys can help?
                          Well the thing i don't get is, from what i've read about these 'shadow-beings', they are quite secretive entities and like to observe people when they are unnaware. The reason i don't unserstand this is because the impression i got from the entity i met, was that it was showing itself to me for a reason. Sort of like, "I've observed you observing me, i'll be off now."

Another thing i've witnessed, i'll tell you about one of the signs i have seen.
                          Just so you know, I'm the sort of person that is always reading up about things, researching, and finding out how things work. Well one week i was quite engrossed in "The hand of God". So there i am, sitting at the computer when i spy the most beautiful sunset outside the window. It was purple- my favourite colour. I just had to go outside and look at this stunning piece of art. So i'm outside looking up into this stunning sunset when i saw a single cloud. Yes, single, as there was only one cloud in the sky. So what's so special about this cloud you ask? Well, it was in the shape of a hand. A definate hand! All i could think when i saw this was just "..WOW". So i raised my hand to the cloud in order to hold hands and when i did this i felt the most amazing surge of energy through my body. The only way i could describe it is liquid love coursing through my body. Such an amazing moment!

Comment

Hewoo

Hi, my name is Emily

I came across this site while searching for ways to 'hone in on' my 'abilities'. I wasn't even aware I had these abilities until maybe this time last year when I was introduced to energy healing and reiki and things of that sort. I'm pretty sure what I have, everyone does, just on different levels. I can feel people very, very well. I always said that I "vibe" off of other people for lack of a better term, but now I know that I'm not necessarily feeling their moods, but their energies.
                            I'd like to know how to control this better like, instead of feeling everyone in the movie theater's energy at once, focus on one person, or be able to block out those energies so I can focus more on my own. That's the thing, when I'm with other people, and I'm nervous or we're all nervous, It's like I'm feeling static all over my skin and it's really annoying. I'd like to be able to understand more of what's going on and have more control over when I feel and who's energy I'm feeling. It really takes an emotional toll on me when the day is over and I'm all like "whoa... that was intense", ya know?

I'm not sure I explained that very clearly, but It's as clear as I can get lol.

I look forward to hearing some responses to this (should I post in the actual forum?) and reading about other people's abilities and perspectives on things. I'm hoping this will help to open some new doors.

Comment

Coping with the emotions of others.

Originally posted by rabid View Post
                              Hi, my name is Emily

I came across this site while searching for ways to 'hone in on' my 'abilities'. I wasn't even aware I had these abilities until maybe this time last year when I was introduced to energy healing and reiki and things of that sort. I'm pretty sure what I have, everyone does, just on different levels. I can feel people very, very well. I always said that I "vibe" off of other people for lack of a better term, but now I know that I'm not necessarily feeling their moods, but their energies.
                              I'd like to know how to control this better like, instead of feeling everyone in the movie theater's energy at once, focus on one person, or be able to block out those energies so I can focus more on my own. That's the thing, when I'm with other people, and I'm nervous or we're all nervous, It's like I'm feeling static all over my skin and it's really annoying. I'd like to be able to understand more of what's going on and have more control over when I feel and who's energy I'm feeling. It really takes an emotional toll on me when the day is over and I'm all like "whoa... that was intense", ya know?

I'm not sure I explained that very clearly, but It's as clear as I can get lol.

I look forward to hearing some responses to this (should I post in the actual forum?) and reading about other people's abilities and perspectives on things. I'm hoping this will help to open some new doors.
                              Hi Emily,
                              I know of what you describe. While there can or will be many that give pro and con advice, on how to handle your situation, it is a learning curve.Try out some offered methods. No method offered, from any one is a sure thing. What works for one may be zilch for another. You, and only you can control and 'work' that which you find that does work, to any degree.There is basically, NO one size/method, that works for all/everyone. Trial and error by actually using a method to see how YOU react with it, and then modify and experiment in improving that method, that showed it to be working to any degree.
                              I've listed some of my experiences and thoughts in my blog. Give a look and 'cherry pick it' for ideas to use.

Now back to your questions. You need a 'working' Chakra routine. This, so you can open or close, involved Chakras. Where you focus your attention, real or imagined, will do that 'closing' off undesired energies causing entering and mingling with your energies. Without going into detail, you need to use, the head, the heart, and the gut, areas to filter out the 'mine or yours' energies. With a bit of experience, you'll find a process that will allow you to 'shut off' what you don't want, energy wise.
                              Be Well

# 49 Talkers Chakra Reality Talker On Health & Psychic Reality -
                              # 48 Talker With More Chakra Thoughts. Talker On Health & Psychic Reality -
                              # 47 Talker with more on the Chakra’s Talker On Health & Psychic Reality -
                              # 37 Talker On The Chakra’s Talker On Health & Psychic Reality -
                              "opening the ckakras"/-
                              Last edited by Talker; July 16th, 2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X