This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jacob View Post
    Just another thread where you introduce yourself.

If you're interested in developing psi abilities, please describe:
    1. some general info on yourself, if possible.
    I've been trying to take a "scientific" approach to the study of "anomalous phenomenon" since I was a (very skeptical) teenager.

I'm now in my mid 50's and am primarily interested in finding possible collaborators for continuing such research to bring a greater degree of "objectivity" to the study.

2. What you can do?
    My main focus has been; how to remove the barriers and obstacles that prevent or inhibit the abilities we all may(?) possess.

3. What you want to develop?
    4. How you develop your abilities, etc.
    5. What do you believe is possible
    6. If you witnessed anything interesting, might be a good read as well.
    The last few questions are probably best left for addressing or development in future posts. Too much for me to relate in a brief introduction.

I might say briefly that "believing" is something I try to avoid as much as possible. My main interest is in taking a scientific approach and am therefore mostly focused on methodology and results. What procedure was used, what was the result. Experiment and observation.

I don't seem to have any 'natural abilities', what I have experienced has been a result of "experiments".

Comment

Clairsentient, Empath, Healer, Energy Worker and Fun Person

The best part of me I think is that I am a fun person that always manages to make light out of even the worst situations. What people may find more interesting about me however is my clairsentience, empathy, Reiki skills, energy work, law of attraction advanced skills, etc. Sounds like a bit of fun to many people I guess.

I spend a lot of time helping people as I am a spiritual and psychic development coach and teacher. I do seem to have some telekinesis going on although I never put the dedication into developing that skill with the same tenacity as I went about my spiritual development.

I came across this message board and thought it looked interesting so I thought I would sign up and see if I can maybe learn some things as well as share as needed/wanted.

I look forward to getting to know everyone...and have lots of laughs!

Comment

Well I'm a single mom who has been sensitive to the world around me as long as I can remember. I'm an artist who works with any medium I can get my hands on. For a while I did run a paranormal group in my area.

2. What you can do?
        I have always been highly sensitive to the emotions of people and locations. My friends find it both a blessing and a curse. I always know what they are feeling and from time to time what they are thinking when they walk into the room. I'm able to feel and hear spirits around me. I get glimpses of them from time to time but not always a clear image. One of my friends brought over a ghost box during an argument I was having with a spirit that didn't want to leave my bed room and was floored when she was able to pick up the other half of the argument on it. I do have light precog abilities but have never fostered them. They scare me to be honest. After I saw my grandmother get into a car crash hours before it happened I've been afraid of it. When I was younger strange things always followed me. I'll explain the oddest in the last question.

A better understanding of why some people see and hear what they do but others don't.

Plain and simple practice. Things became louder to me (best way I can think to describe it) after my cousin passed away. I was the only one who could hear him so he clung to me. This is when I was still doing investigations. I had to tell him many times to not talk during them as he was contaminating evidence. He is quieter now. Not as eager to be heard constantly but not ready to leave yet. I know he will go when it's right for him.

I think anything is possible in this world. So many people with so many different minds, hearts, and abilities who is to say what is possible and what is not. Just like anyone some things are harder for me to digest but that is not to say they don't exist.

I was visiting with a friend just watching a movie. Another person came over and the feeling coming from them was just horrible. A mix of anger and jealousy. I knew if they wanted to hurt me. Maybe not physically but emotionally. All hidden behind an acid grin. Shortly into the visit the chair I was in started rhythmically ticking like a clock. The angry one went to the bathroom and my friend looked at me startled and asked what was going on with the chair. I didn't know how it was ticking but I new I was doing it. There were no moving parts on this chair and I wasn't physically moving. When the hostile one came back I could feel them get uncomfortably. She started shifting in her seat and eventually found a thin excuse to leave. To this day I have not been able to do that again. Nor do I have any idea how I did it.

Comment

Hello

I came onto this site while searching online for answers. I have been "seeing" and "feeling" things, off and on my entire life. I also remember "seeing" myself numerous times, while in times of high stress... like I was above myself and looking down. The things I see are not always the same... sometimes I think they are spirits. I see them when I am sitting quietly, while working on my art, looking at the computer or at the rare times when I am watching tv. But other times they are like transparent movies I am watching and usually involve the people I am looking at, at the time. I also "feel" and "know" things and can sense how people are feeling. I don't have visions all the time but I don't know what causes them either. I probably sound like a lunatic, but sometimes I think that I may be a psychic... this is what lead me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeterna View Post
            I came onto this site while searching online for answers. I have been "seeing" and "feeling" things, off and on my entire life.

I also "feel" and "know" things and can sense how people are feeling. I don't have visions all the time but I don't know what causes them either. I probably sound like a lunatic, but sometimes I think that I may be a psychic... this is what lead me here.
            Hi Aeterna,

Welcome to the forum. I don't think you are a lunatic, a lot of people have these types of experiences. It is like having green eyes, it is not abnormal just uncommon. If you are able to verify some of the things you see and feel that is one way to tell if you are psychic. Learning more about psychic phenomenon and what other people experience might help you feel better about your experiences. I think the cause of these types psychic experiences is that the mind is part of our spirit. In most cases the brain limits or filters our spiritual senses. But in some cases the filter leaks and we perceive with out spirit faculties in addition to our physical senses.
            Last edited by anonymous; April 5th, 2014, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Hi my name is Annie!

I'm 20 years old and love art, beauty, harmony, technology, and practicality. So excited about developing skills! I am naturally drawn to metaphysical things like psychics, telekinesis, past lives ect. Most exiting stuff to me is spoon bending, moving stuff with your mind, channeling energy into your hands ect. I went to a Meetup group called "Strengthen Your Clair's Skills". One of the exercises was to hold a dime to the wall with our finger and try to make it stick to the wall when we let go. I put the dime to the wall, focused on it, and all i did was pretend that the dime was like a magnet and the wall was like a fridge. I believed that it would react just the same and I let go- of course it stuck to the wall like a magnet! This really showed me how powerful our minds are and I am so interested and excited and passionate about exercising these skills!

Love to all!!

Comment

Hi everybody, my name is Alek and I'm 26. I am a chef, music producer interested in all sorts of music-math topics such as the brainwave frequencies and their practical use in everyday life. Apart from that I am practicing Yoga, Meditation, Tai Chi and have a great interest in Metaphysics, Science, Dreams and Quantum Theory. I like reading and writing down my own theories and ideas about the universe, life, human evolution etc..

2. What you can do?
                I have had my first telepathic experience recently with a friend and realised that it actually was something that I knew that every human being could do, ever since I was a kid. Nevertheless the whole process of "growing up" and getting serious kinda makes us forget our convictions and beliefs. I started practicing telepathy in everyday life in order to send positively oriented thoughts to the people that I meet in everyday life and found out that it works, I am still far away from being able to actually send a real message which the people can understand as mines and not just in form of their "own thoughts" but I am being patient on that one
                Due to my writing hobby I understood that many of the theories that I write down and later look up on the net, it turns out that I always am on the right tracks in respect to Quantum/Philospical theories considering the universe, dreams, human communication and other maybe more complex themes. So I have been thinking, all this knowledge couldn't come from nowhere just like that. I looked up and saw various articles and books on collective memory of the human but I think that, yet, nobody thought that MAYBE our dreams could be actually an infinite network used for massive experience exchange. I got also hooked with lucid dream experiments on my own and at this moment I got quite a few councils from different people in my dream world and learned quite a lot considering my actual interests. I see this as a Psi skill because of a simple connection, that I see as a fundament for further human evolutive development, between dreams and other lucid-world abilities. The same part of the human body gets in charge of both of these processes; the pineal gland.
                Apart from that I always have had a precise intuition when it gets to analyse people and their intentions. That one has let me down only a really small amount of times in my 26 year old journey in this world.

I want to learn how to awaken my kundalini (Ki) force and how to focus it. I would like to learn a few of the many faculties of kinesis. Would like to develop an even more complex and complete relation with other people trough the dream world and last but not least, I would like to use all these abilities in order to help my fellow people in some way...

Mostly empirical, I read a lot about all of the abilities but generally I always preferred doing it the way I felt most comfortable. Nevertheless I feel that the knowledge that I get from reading and my auto-knowledge that I generate whilst writing has played a really important role in the development of, firstly, many ideas and secondly the realisation of thus.

Quantum Physics tells us that if we don't observe something it does not exist actually. By observing we create, by knowing we profound that creation even more and by imagining we are making the first step in the process of the creation of the world, hence that, anything is possible

There is a "Taita" (Colombian Indigenous Healer) that heals people in Ayahuasca ceremonies here in Colombia SA while he is asleep. There is word that his spirit comes out of his body to heal the participants of the ceremony. I went but didn't witness it actually nevertheless I am going to go again in November... Thought that it was worth mentioning it..

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X