I can feel energies of people and objects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can feel energies of people and objects

Ever since I can remember I have been able to feel energy/vibes from people and objects. It got so overwhelming that I tuned it out several years ago. Through my work I deal with a lot of people. I have even had to deal with deceased clients (calling the ambulance, coroner, etc). Even "turned off" I could walk through my building and know that there was somebody dead in one of the apartments and would almost always be right. I just wouldn't be able to tell who though but I could feel the energy was different.

When I have had to deal with deceased clients, the elevator would always play tricks just on me for a few days afterwards, taking me to the floor where the person died. There are cameras in the elevator and my supervisor once told me he could see spirits in the building but had learned how to ignore them.

Last deceased person I found, I believe followed me around for a few weeks, until I told him to go towards the light. I picked up on a curious, playful kind of energy during this time and saw a shadow a couple of times too. It was actually quite a good energy that I hadn't felt in a long time, like it protecting me and making sure I was ok.

About 9 months ago, I had a feeling that I was going to get hurt. 10 minutes later I was hurt quite badly. I feel that blocking off this intuition in to energy from people and objects resulted in a lot of my health problems. So I have been gradually getting used to it just "being on" more often until I can handle it.

Where I live, there is a lot of tragic, and negative energy. It is physically painful for me to be "turned on" when I am at home. But I feel like maybe there is energy here that I need to clear. I don't know who to turn to to help me figure out where this negative energy is coming from and how to clear it out. I don't want to do it myself because I'm inexperienced. This building is full of people who have died violent deaths (drug overdoses, suicides) and the negative energy has become overbearing. Please help.

I know nothing about this, but here might be a small hint of how you can `close downŽ.
    Psychic Development 4 - Closing Down

I dont know if this is the right, only, best way but it is ONE way as it seems.
    It was the first link I came across when googling it.

Good luck

Comment

^ not so much.
      i have a few things i can recommend.
      1. if possible move out of the area.
      2.if moving is not possible and u need to remain in the area u have 3 options 1. tough it out. 2. the reason y ur sensitive to energies could be a multitude of things, but u need to ground yourself and shield yourself..i can give u sum help wit dat...but from rereading i noticed that u sound quite passive to your abilities. u r the single most powerful entity in your reality next to the source. u need to realize this. your aura is to open and u have beings and entities communicating to u and i wouldnt be suprised if many of them are feeding off of ur energy. i would appreciate sum further detail of ur situation if the what ive said so far hasnt helped at all

Comment

For removing negative abstract energy from some building-office-room, the easiest way is to meditate with a prayer of something like "I pray to God/Higher conscience forms/whatever you like/nothing to constitute divine energy in this area" with visualization of the area itself, but without objects within it, just the walls, floor, and roof. Other method, more permanent one, but the best to be used after the first one, would be to also meditate, but with a different prayer: "I pray to ... to constitute a program for protection of negative abstract energy in this area", but for protection programs it's the best not to do an area bigger then maybe 40sqm at once.. Let's say you could try with the first one for a week or so, not more than half an hour per day, but if you don't practice meditation regularly, it might be hard, so, do it as you can and feel, and after a week or two, you should feel the results if they look good, you can start with the protection program meditations if you want
        also, you can practice protection programs for yourself, it's nothing strict, change it as you feel, it's just general directions, for example, divine energy is very potent and good for removing and denying negative abstract, etc
        hope this will help, it's nice thing that you have such a gift, and I hope you won't need to close it/turn it of good luck

Comment

can anyone explain whats going on?

I hear you! I'm so sensitive to people's energy and emotions. When someone stands close to me, I can always feel them there. I can feel objects when they are far away and moving, and I can feel people's emotions even when they are not near by at all. I'll give you an example. I went up north last weekend, and it took me about 6 hours to get to my destination. I was not near any of my friends at all. While riding the chair lifts, I could feel someone there, and I was on the chair lift ALONE. I was about 20 feet off of the ground, not really close by people at all. What I felt was a warming, welcoming sensation that always followed me up the chair lift. It was the same feeling I got when I was around certain people, but only 4 differnt people who all were back home, 6 hours away. That I don't understand. Another thing was that when someone is in close proximity to me, i always get an irritating tingling sensation. I can feel this when a person if about 1-2 ft away from me. Its NOT heat, and NOT body hair, or else I would feel warmer, or something tickling my skin, not the tingling sensation I get. Can someone please explain what's going on? And maybe what I can use this for, or how to control it? I don't understand it, and its really bothering me. Thanks!

Comment

Do you guys find some unexpected people have really surprising energy sensations?

a couple of times times i have been near an attractive person to find an unexpected unpleasant energy feeling. I would have thought you mostly would get indifferent or good feelings from other peoples energy fields.

Comment

Weird vibes

Yeah I notice that too!

Something that I've been feeling for a while though isn't just the emotions, but like almost a physical feeling.. As an example there's this person in particular, every time they walk into the room or pass beside me I get this really creepy feeling that seems to stick to my hands, arms, head and sometimes back, I'm not sure how to explain it.. It's almost like this ''wooshing'' feeling and I feel as though I have to physically wipe it off. It also makes my hands and arms feel awkward.

Also, when ever I pass by certain people or go close to them, sometimes I feel like they're presence is pushing me away and it feels very uncomfortable, and I get a feeling that I have stay far away from this person, which I usually end doing cause the feeling is so uncomfortable. I'm not sure if this is making sense?

Comment

Clearing Negative Energy

I found this article on the internet a week ago and found it very helpful."Easy Way to Cleanse Your Home of Negative Energy" by Jayme Barrett. She gives simple, easy ways to keep the house clear of all negative energy. ( From spirits as well as energy emitted from people who had an arguement or stressful work day.)
                I tried a few and the energy feels better here. It also made me aware that negative energy can be created by cluttered environments, dark,unventilated areas, people arguing. Having items in your house that belonged to other people. I had no idea about this.
                I also tried the Spirit Rescue mentioned on this website. That was helpful.You can google "Purifying Your Environment of Negative Energy" or it is something similar to that.
                Good Luck.
                JBluerose

Comment

Originally posted by JBluerose View Post
                  I found this article on the internet a week ago and found it very helpful."Easy Way to Cleanse Your Home of Negative Energy" by Jayme Barrett. She gives simple, easy ways to keep the house clear of all negative energy. ( From spirits as well as energy emitted from people who had an arguement or stressful work day.)
                  I tried a few and the energy feels better here. It also made me aware that negative energy can be created by cluttered environments, dark,unventilated areas, people arguing. Having items in your house that belonged to other people. I had no idea about this.
                  I also tried the Spirit Rescue mentioned on this website. That was helpful.You can google "Purifying Your Environment of Negative Energy" or it is something similar to that.
                  Good Luck.
                  JBluerose
                  Easy Way to Cleanse Your Home of Negative Energy! | infuse your spirit

Create a strong intention in your mind to clear the space in order to bring in vibrant, healthy energy.
                  +1

The most important thing when working with psychic phenomena is intention. The details of the rituals or practices only serve to help reinforce your intention.

Comment

From my experience, this kind of event happens naturally even though a person may be aware of it or not. To answer Canadagirl, I think what you have is a blessing but you have to develop your extrasensory perception further to be beneficial to yourself and others. We all can develop any extrasensory perception. I read from a book "The Healing Power from God: A Scientist's Spiritual Experience." The author told his experience of how he developed his own clairsentience ability and others from the necessity of using the healing energy to save his ill father. You may learn how to clear your home and space around you from reading his book. I highly recommended it. By the way, it is free to download his ebook between July 4 - 8, 2014. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X