Lost Necklace- Can someone help me find

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Necklace- Can someone help me find

A few months ago I lost a gold necklace with three circular pendants bearing an initial: J, J and M. It was a given to me by my best friend during her wedding. The initials are for me, my husband and baby and has a lot of sentimental value. The gold chain has 2 turquoise colored beads on it. I think it could be in my bedroom (or at the bottom of a bag or something) but I've looked through drawers, bags, under the bed multiple times and haven't found it.

I can't shake the feeling that it's still somewhere in the bedroom.

Any thoughts on how to find are so appreciated.

A Lost Necklace

I lost the pendant part to my necklace about a month ago. It is gold with my name AALIYAH with my birthstone. I last remember clasping it, it falling and me leaving for school because I was late.

My mother & sister saw it on the bathroom floor, put it on a white top but it was not there when I went to check (only the necklace chain)

Can anyone help me find it? Some clues?

Comment

Originally posted by fls
      I'm picturing it in the pocket of a jacket/coat hanging in a bedroom closet. The coat is dark blue or grey, semi-fitted at the waist, hip-length and unlined. If it would help, I can describe the bedroom I see it in.

Linda
      That's pretty amazing, if also somewhat hard to believe. I lost my necklace - a really pretty gold beaded one with a pendant- just yesterday on a run to Safeway, I think, but sometime's it's so hard to tell. I've looked for it four times walking on the road there and back, but I still can't seem to find it. Then again, it might have slipped on the bus back, or wven in my apartment, but I just don't know.

Did you have a feeling or a vision, or something that helped you realize where it might be in the last case? How did you get it (the vision, I mean?)? All I've been feeling is sick at the thought of losing it, and worried.

Goodness, I feel as though it might be a lost cause already, who knows...

Comment

Lost special neckleace.

Hi i lost an amethyst tear drop gold necklace that is very dear to me it is the twin to my best friends pendant and i would like to find it. Please and thank you.

Comment

lost beloved necklace- please help me find!

I have recently lost my necklace that my parents gave me for a graduation present. I have had this necklace for 5yrs now and truly love it. I ALWAYS place it either on my bedroom desk or bathroom counter, however, I cannot seem to find it. I have honestly lost so much sleep over this necklace. Iím desperately asking for help!!

Comment

Continuation of Above

Sorry, didnít have the time to write description. The necklace is a People's Jewellers 3-stone diamond pendant necklace.

Comment

Please help

A long time ago I lost my pink and blue necklace. The middle flipped one side pink one side blue with a silver chain and I'm freaking out my dad gave it to me and I'm freaking out please help me

Comment

Lost Gold Necklace, Help Please

For our one year anniversary my boyfriend gave me a beautiful gold necklace with heart pendant that has diamonds on it. I brought it with me to school to put on and I last remember putting it in my lefthand coat pocket around 9:36 pm last night. It has a very thin gold chain and was in a light blue jewelry bag. It was my most favorite necklace and I cried when I noticed it was missing.

Can anyone help guide me to where and if I can find it?

Comment

Originally posted by hope18 View Post
                  For our one year anniversary my boyfriend gave me a beautiful gold necklace with heart pendant that has diamonds on it. I brought it with me to school to put on and I last remember putting it in my lefthand coat pocket around 9:36 pm last night. It has a very thin gold chain and was in a light blue jewelry bag. It was my most favorite necklace and I cried when I noticed it was missing.

Can anyone help guide me to where and if I can find it?
                  I can't tell you where it is but I have the strong impression that it is just misplaced, not lost and that it will turn up soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X