Energy being emitted off of people

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy being emitted off of people

First off to get it out of the way, it's not emotion, just plain energy I seem to be feeling from people. When I'm near a single person I can feel a little energy coming off them. When around a few more people I can feel the energy much better. When in a crowd...it's overwhelming, I have to step away quickly before I have some panic attack, or I just don't move and don't speak to anyone, don't look at anyone either. As I said at the beginning, it's not emotion, just a collective of energy...similar to if there is a single light source, which is then accompanied by 6 more, which makes it look even brighter despite there being 7 distinct sources of light which have the same brightness, it's like that. I'm also not sure if I should call it energy. My personality type is INTP just f.y.i.

Originally posted by Mr.JJ View Post
    First off to get it out of the way, it's not emotion, just plain energy I seem to be feeling from people. When I'm near a single person I can feel a little energy coming off them. When around a few more people I can feel the energy much better. When in a crowd...it's overwhelming, I have to step away quickly before I have some panic attack, or I just don't move and don't speak to anyone, don't look at anyone either. As I said at the beginning, it's not emotion, just a collective of energy...similar to if there is a single light source, which is then accompanied by 6 more, which makes it look even brighter despite there being 7 distinct sources of light which have the same brightness, it's like that. I'm also not sure if I should call it energy. My personality type is INTP just f.y.i.
    Hi J.J. Empath experiences are very diverse and what you say makes perfect sense to me. You're not alone. I have a friend who stays home much of the time because the impact of the emotional world of others on him is too intense. Empath experiences can show up across sensory modalities - so hearing, seeing, smelling, and feeling seem to all be the same thing on a deeper level.

There have been times when my energy has had a big impact on others, particularly psychics so I know this to be a real experience. I hope you're coping. There is a support group for empaths if you need it.

Jules

Comment

Everyone emits an energy signal - and it doesn't have to be an emotion. Sometimes I get "bad" vibes from people - and feel extremely uneasy. Find a good shielding technique, one that you can easily visualize. I visualize a golden light surrounding me when I need to protect myself from others energy.

Comment

I belong to a channeling website. A number of people there have reported this. Exactly as you wrote it.It happened to me even, one time downtown. I actually enjoyed their energy coming at me. But I like crowds.
        Steve Lord
        Last edited by stevelord; June 23rd, 2015, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X