Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can life paths change? Can destiny links change? Can a relationship break up prediction change based on the free will?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can life paths change? Can destiny links change? Can a relationship break up prediction change based on the free will?

I'd like to know if anyone had a breakup psychic prediction come true OR not come true due to free will/both parties putting in effort into making sure the relationship works. I have been with my boyfriend for 3years, but I was adamantly told by a really good and well known psychic that we would break up (she specifically said in 12 or so months)...she said 'its not a relationship that would lead to marriage, kids etc, that we had no destiny link." I was carrying around a lot of negative energy at the time after realising his mothers antics. Our relationship has changed quite a lot since then (there is room for growth... as my relationship with my mother in law still needs to improve). I would like to be with forever, but this psychic prediction really has me feeling anxious that it might happen. Is it possible to change my life path even after a very well known and highly accurate psychic adamantly tells me that we would break up?

ALSO ...what is a destiny link? Can this be inaccurate sometimes?

Working...
X