This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introductions

If you feel like sharing any personal information to introduce yourself to the group, you can post it here. There is also an Introductions thread in the Psychic Experiences Group if you would like more privacy for your post. If you have questions to ask the group or want to discuss something, please also start a new thread for that discussion so we can keep this thread just for introductions.

Thanks
    Last edited by anonymous; April 22nd, 2013, 01:26 AM.

Many years ago I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of unexplainable coincidences in my life and it seemed like there was something paranormal going on. In order to better understand what was happening to me, I started trying to learn about psychic phenomena. I wound up taking classes in mediumship and spiritual healing at a Spiritualist church. At the same time I also began reading extensively on psychic phenomena and the afterlife. A few years later I started developing my web site and blog.

From meeting people at Spiritualist churches, posting on internet forums, and from e-mail inquiries to my web site, I began to realized there was a need for a Psychic Support Forum for all the reasons explained in the Frequently Asked Questions post. People who have psychic abilities may not know anyone else who is psychic and being psychic may cause problems for a person who may also have a lot of questions about them and have no idea where to go for help.

I've written in more detail about my experiences taking classes in mediumship, what it is like to communicate with spirits and some of the other types of psychic experiences I've had. (Occasionally, people ask me if I would do a reading for them, unfortuantely I can't help with that, I don't do readings.)
    Last edited by anonymous; April 29th, 2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Anonymous and I are both mods on the psychic support forum as well as Sandy and we're all psychic.

For my part I was born this way and was always extremely sensitive, a bit weird and off as a kid, highly creative, but directionless and generally lost in my own world. I had kind of a crappy childhood, with the whole divorced parents and moving all the time thing going on, but I got through it.

I dabbled in psychic stuff as a young man because my mom was kind of into it, but I didn't really take off until my wife introduced me to classes a local psychic was teaching. I took to that like a fish to water and never really looked back.

About six years ago I started to blog about this stuff and eventually settled on a variety of psi related topics including writing about anything I could find that would help psychic people understand themselves better.

I'm not really into developing my psi abilities because it's not my main area of interest. I like writing, speaking and teaching.

Comment

Hi Craig,
        I have precognitive dreams of death in the family. But lately, things have heated up and I keep having visions or feelings about future events mostly related to myself and relatives. But while watching the boston bombing suspect capture, I had strange visions of the boy sticking to a white ceiling and somehow I was talking to him asking him to surrender. I could hear him cry out in pain and despair, cursing his brother. I am very disturbed, there is a constant sadness in me regarding the boy and I am running fever since his capture. i don't know what's happening to me and I am scared. I hope someone can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by sk9 View Post
          Hi Craig,
          I have precognitive dreams of death in the family. But lately, things have heated up and I keep having visions or feelings about future events mostly related to myself and relatives. But while watching the boston bombing suspect capture, I had strange visions of the boy sticking to a white ceiling and somehow I was talking to him asking him to surrender. I could hear him cry out in pain and despair, cursing his brother. I am very disturbed, there is a constant sadness in me regarding the boy and I am running fever since his capture. i don't know what's happening to me and I am scared. I hope someone can help me.
          Hi sk9,

Since this is the introductions thread I replied in a new thread here:
          Running a Fever - Parapsychology and alternative medicine forums of mind-energy.net

Comment

Medium Help

The other day I was sitting in the shower. When i shower i like to go into a sort of meditative state and just think about things. Well this particular time I asked for advice about what I should be doing in my life. Soon I felt a presence. I felt like it was a grand father on my mothers side. The presence gave me advice in my head. I felt many of my mothers relatives were there. I felt like it was my mothers grandparents on both sides. It was kind of funny because I felt that only the men were there because I was taking a shower and the women didnt want to come in because I was naked haha. Anyways, soon after he gave me advice I felt like he wanted to tell me a story, So I asked him to tell me about himself. He started with "Well, I was born in Germany in 1857..." I stopped him to try and figure out the math and decided he was too old to be my great grandfather and this kind of confused me because I felt like he was. This kind of ended my experience because it brought me out of it. Later I talked to my mom about this she brought out a book that I never knew existed that had all of our family tree, and sure enough her great grandfather was born in Germany in 1857 and he was my first decendent to come to America. I have had other experiences sort of like this but not with my family so I could never verify my experiences I also sometimes scare myself when I do this sometimes because when it comes in it comes in fast. Are their any people I can talk to who have experiences like this and can help me? Is there a way to improve my ability? are there any exercises that I can do?

Comment

Originally posted by powermojomojo View Post
              The other day I was sitting in the shower. When i shower i like to go into a sort of meditative state and just think about things. Well this particular time I asked for advice about what I should be doing in my life. Soon I felt a presence. I felt like it was a grand father on my mothers side. The presence gave me advice in my head. I felt many of my mothers relatives were there. I felt like it was my mothers grandparents on both sides. It was kind of funny because I felt that only the men were there because I was taking a shower and the women didnt want to come in because I was naked haha. Anyways, soon after he gave me advice I felt like he wanted to tell me a story, So I asked him to tell me about himself. He started with "Well, I was born in Germany in 1857..." I stopped him to try and figure out the math and decided he was too old to be my great grandfather and this kind of confused me because I felt like he was. This kind of ended my experience because it brought me out of it. Later I talked to my mom about this she brought out a book that I never knew existed that had all of our family tree, and sure enough her great grandfather was born in Germany in 1857 and he was my first decendent to come to America. I have had other experiences sort of like this but not with my family so I could never verify my experiences I also sometimes scare myself when I do this sometimes because when it comes in it comes in fast. Are their any people I can talk to who have experiences like this and can help me? Is there a way to improve my ability? are there any exercises that I can do?
              Hi Powermojomojo,

I guess you saw my reply on reddit. Thanks for dropping by.

Since this is the introductions thread, I have started a new thread for discussions here: http://forum.mind-energy.net/showthr...692#post151692
              Last edited by anonymous; May 18th, 2013, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Jbluerose,

Your reply to powermojomojo was moved here:

http://forum.mind-energy.net/psychic...tml#post161953

This is the introductions thread which should be for introductions only.

Thank You,

Comment

Hi and thanks for having me in the group :0)

Thanks for allowing me to enter the Psychic Support Forum. It is great to at last find a place where I can talk about this sort of thing without being judged a lunatic!

I struggled with being over sensitive to energies for a few years. I worked as an energy therapist for 13 plus years and started to become aware that sick patients had harsh energies around them. Then I seemed to pick up their sick energies and they went away feeling great.

This went on for a while and gradually I came to realise there are three main types of energies that were attaching themselves to me (from my patients); some were genuinely malign and were associated with pain, dis-ease and emotional problems. Some cause pain and other symptoms but are non sentient (I call these Devices) and a third category are discarnate souls that are clinging onto the living because they cannot move on.

I learned how to help them into the Light (Heaven, higher realms or whatever you wish to call it) through forgiveness, repentence and through Jesus. I feel that the forgiveness and repentence are necessary so that the coarser layers of the aura can dissolve, thereby setting them free from the pull of the material world. They are then able to go into the Light.

Once I learned how to do this I started to feel much much better as I no longer have to host these souls in my energy field. This can be really uncomfortable as they often carry the energy of fear, guilt and other negative emotions.

However I still feel that I am taking on some very harsh negative energies from time to time. This can feel very unpleasant and inconvenient. It can occasionally take me a few hours to dislodge a particularly fierce one although I try to remain calm and loving. The more fearful one is, the better they like it I feel!

I'm wondering if there are any other members of this group who have had similar experiences. I'm always trying to learn more so I can really understand the subtleties of the other dimensions.

If you had the patience to read all of this, thank you. God bless xxx

Comment

Originally posted by yochris1 View Post
                    If you had the patience to read all of this, thank you. God bless xxx
                    Hi yochris1,

I practice a form of spiritual healing and occasionally I feel the symptoms of the person I am healing. However what I feel has never been very unpleasant, it seems more to be a signal to me that healing for the particular ailment is occurring.

For intelligent entities, my experience is that they are usually the spirits of humans and I try to help them complete the transition to the spirit realm. Since I started giving a sermon to the spirits every morning, I rarely have any problems with troublesome spirits.
                    Last edited by anonymous; October 16th, 2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

New Here

Hello all! I'm looking forward to connecting will you all.

Good day!
                      Ralph

Comment

Hello Ralph

Welcome to the forum.

Jules

Comment

New to the site

Hello everyone and thank you for having me
                          I am a psychic Medium and working on my distance healing as well. I'm basically looking for somewhere to hang my hat, and have others of like mind to discuss, learn and hopefully help a few on the way.

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Voltage View Post
                            New to the site

Hello everyone and thank you for having me
                            I am a psychic Medium and working on my distance healing as well. I'm basically looking for somewhere to hang my hat, and have others of like mind to discuss, learn and hopefully help a few on the way.

Thanks again
                            I don't know if you're still around. This site is pretty quiet these days. Nearly all of the forum members moved over to the new Skeptiko forum.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the site and interested in learning some alternative medicine secrets. Both for my own use and what I can teach to my pupils in yoga school.
                              I'll see you around.

Comment

Working...
                              X