An extraordinary hoax?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An extraordinary hoax?

Hi folks. SKEPTICS often say we don't have the lightest evidence for paranormal phenomena. In the following post I DEBUNK this claim by using a famous close encounter of the second kind.
    http://shardsofmagonia.blogspot.co.u...-evidence.html
    I hope you'll like the reading.
    Critical but constructive comments would be greatly appreciated.

I would be really interested to see how people can argue we have decent grounds for concluding it was a swindle.

Sie sind Deutscher(in) ?
    Originally posted by Magonia View Post
    Hi folks. SKEPTICS often say we don't have the lightest evidence for paranormal phenomena. In the following post I DEBUNK this claim by using a famous close encounter of the second kind.
    http://shardsofmagonia.blogspot.co.u...-evidence.html
    I hope you'll like the reading.
    Critical but constructive comments would be greatly appreciated.

I would be really interested to see how people can argue we have decent grounds for concluding it was a swindle.
    I know not where to begin but I will start with one of those alternate-explanations that I had recently come to use:

​For all we know, regarding the very laws-of-physics for which we regard ourselves as being familiar with, who is to say that it may not necessarily change five minutes from now or perhaps already did change five minutes ago ? For example, when you are asleep, and are in a "dream" mode, nothing seems unusual to you (even if you happen to be flying around or floating in the air or teleporting). Your "laws-of-physics" have changed, they have altered, but you are not at that moment questioning to yourself where has your physical-body gone, that the last thing you remember was being in your room, then going to sleep in your bed. Instead, everything seems "natural" and "normal" to you, nothing out of the unusual.

I won't go into detailed descriptions of quantum-level technology right now, but who's not to say, how can we be so certain that there may or may not be certain activators that bend the "known" laws-of-physics every now & then, even though the incidents may be isolated ? Just because most people do not experience a particular phenomenon does not necessarily mean that such phenomenon cannot happen (for example, I have never personally seen a meteor/meteorite fall from the sky, and hit the ground in front of me with my very own eyes, but just because I have not personally seen something happen, does not necessarily mean that it cannot or does not happen).

The next thing I want to discuss regards those whom we might often regard as being called pseudo-skeptics or de-bunkers:

I have been perplexed for a very long time by their apparently irrational/double-standard behaviours, despite calling themselves rational, and how they are frequently very unscientific despite calling themselves scientific, but through years of observations, research, studying, analysis, etc., the current-explanation that makes the most sense right now has to do with a "mind-control" phenomenon. Everybody knows that "mind-altering" substances exist and can see it for themselves if they've ever been around who's drunk from the mind-altering/behaviour-changing substance of alcohol or other such drugs that clearly affect the mind of the infected/intoxicated. I am going to go back in time here a bit & talk about an old story that is familiar to a certain religion...

That story being about an apple-tree, consuming the fruit from said tree, hidden serpents, Adam & Eve, whisperings into the ears, etc. Back then, you could not use words such as invisible, but instead would have to call it hidden (due to the fact that the humans of the time did not have such a vocabulary word as the invisible). Back then, you would not use such a word as telepathy, but instead would refer to it as a whisper (because telepathy was not yet a part of human-vocabulary). Additional metaphors might be used, such as a tree being representative of what could be called a singularity, and its apples/fruits referring to its energy being radiated. The word "eat" or "consume" would have to be used in place of "absorbing corrupt radiation-particles" from said singularity. The "mind-altering corrupted radiation-particles" are metaphorically called a "fruit/apple" that is being "eaten/consumed" (i.e.: absorbed).

The warning was to not go anywhere near the tree (i.e.: the singularity). Getting too close caused an automatic "absorption" of an extremely dangerous mind-altering "substance/energy" that embeds itself into one's soul/spirit. The "mind" then gets "taken-over" and you can no longer "reason" with those whose "souls/spirits" have "absorbed" an excessive amount of said corrupted radiation-particles. They are controlled, like robots, via this mind-altering infection, but it is a fate that they had brought upon themselves, for said sinister-energy does it in order to eventually crush their souls into oblivion under the karmic-law: Everything that you or your servants cause others to experience will also become your own experiences.

A handful-few researchers/scientists have discovered that there is factual-evidence for the existence of cause-an-effect regarding the experiences that manifest within our lives but few seem to realise that it extends also unto what our servants/employees do unto others which also includes all of the collateral-experiences (whether they are paid/funded via taxation or elected via voting systems). Anyway, that dark-energy has a mind of its own, although we could also say that it actually links into the mind of what may have been once called The Devil or Satan or Shiva or Baal or Shetani on a past day. What is its intent & why does it do this to everyone ?

The answer seems to be that it is a kind of "tester" of humanity (and for those who believe that there is such a thing as the existence of any alternate-realm-of-reality that some may have referred to "heaven" or "paradise" or "nirvana" on a past day, then for all intents & purposes, this "tester" does its thing in order to determine if these individuals being "tested" are deserving of an "eternal-life" within said "heaven/nirvana/paradise" or not, and if not, they continue to absorb more of that corrupted energetic-fruit of "sin" via their continued dishonesties/deceptions such to the point that any future after-life existence in which they may find themselves in is guaranteed to be a realm-of-existence where nothing but lies & deceit & deception exist to the point in which it will be impossible for them to escape for which a number of these may have been referred to as "hell" or a hell on a past day).

Comment

Working...
    X