Anyone Sense A Disturbance?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Sense A Disturbance?

Hello, this is my first post so please excuse and bare with me.
    In recent months; July, November, and last week in December, I experienced intense "Anxiety Attack like" episodes for no reason...
    (I'm in good health, had tests done, and in sound mind, so its not a health/mental health issue). When the "episodes" passed, I was left
    with a sense that "This" is all wrong. That although everything seemed normal, everything was slightly "off". That something had changed
    even though everything seems like its perfectly normal. I have experienced subtle personality/attitude changes in people I have known for
    a very long time, and it seems that some of us have very different recollections of past events and where or what past businesses have been
    in our town. Nothing serious and we all chuckle about it and chalk it up to us getting older. Then someone mentioned "The Mandela Effect"
    to me and I read up on it. If you do, I immediately discounted it as some sort of internet hype, but then it dawned on me, that after I had these
    episodes, I would swear things were"different" or seemed different, and I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed this, and if you can make a connection to an "episode" or "trigger" in your life.
    thank you
Working...
X