Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member needing help

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New member needing help

    Well here I am. My name is Gloria and I have gifts or abilities, if you will, that has always been a part of my life since childhood. But now they are taking a turn that's hard to describe. They are growing and I don't know where this is going. I don't know what to do with "it". It's not just one or two gifts... I am talking it seems too many for one person to handle. I was told by a SPIRIT to grow my hair because the spirit said, " THE POWER IS IN MY HAIR". My hair is growing needless to say because I am being lead to grow it. Now when I sleep I have dreams of gifts and talents and powers that when I wake up I am shaking. I can already talk to my boys without speaking a word, and yes they can hear me. But this main spirit visits me now and.... It's hard to go on about this. Please help.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Gloria View Post
    Well here I am. My name is Gloria and I have gifts or abilities, if you will, that has always been a part of my life since childhood. But now they are taking a turn that's hard to describe. They are growing and I don't know where this is going. I don't know what to do with "it". It's not just one or two gifts... I am talking it seems too many for one person to handle. I was told by a SPIRIT to grow my hair because the spirit said, " THE POWER IS IN MY HAIR". My hair is growing needless to say because I am being lead to grow it. Now when I sleep I have dreams of gifts and talents and powers that when I wake up I am shaking. I can already talk to my boys without speaking a word, and yes they can hear me. But this main spirit visits me now and.... It's hard to go on about this. Please help.
    Hi Gloria,

    What do you want help with? Making it stop? Learning to control it? Understanding how it works? Understanding what is happening?

    Some of these articles might be helpful ...

    Turning off Psychic Abilities

    Hearing Voices? Talk Back Politely.

    Hallucinations

    I would also suggest you read biographies of mediums and other psychics so you get a sense of what other people have experienced and how they dealt with it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dear Anonymous

      Thank you Anonymous for reading my situation and replying. I did look into those articles. Only now if spirits can read. Anyway would you mine if I write you later on some specifics?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Gloria View Post
        Thank you Anonymous for reading my situation and replying. I did look into those articles. Only now if spirits can read. Anyway would you mine if I write you later on some specifics?
        I don't mind. I like to hear about what other people are experiencing.


        Thanks,

        Comment


        • #5
          This post might get a little lengthy

          My sons are getting better at hearing me give unspoken messages. Example, youngest son...I can call him into my room using my mind - wait a few minutes and you can hear him coming down the hall. Once in my room he will say "yes mom" or "did you call me". Now my oldest son if he is out and about I will send him a message to pick me up a Wendy's frosty. When he comes in he has an order from Wendys with a frosty. Now he asks would i want some or would I like to have it as though the thought was his perhaps. That is an example of day to day but I communicate like that regularly than texting, by the way, it works pretty good when I can get him to clean his room and he thinks it his own idea. Now for the dreams. I am shaky talking about this. There was an earhquake in Haiti a few years ago. I speak English but I was there speaking Haitian . I was there seeing, feeling, reacting to the earthquake. Now what is crazy is I touched a lady that was parially buried under bricks. She was speaking in her language to me I felt the pain she was in on her body.I became one with her..I woke up repeating what she was saying in the position she was in crying like she was accent in my voice. I had to be a work at 0500 by 0600 the news was reporting the earthquake. What I saw when camera were able to show us was my dream. Or was it a dream...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gloria View Post
            My sons are getting better at hearing me give unspoken messages. Example, youngest son...I can call him into my room using my mind - wait a few minutes and you can hear him coming down the hall. Once in my room he will say "yes mom" or "did you call me". Now my oldest son if he is out and about I will send him a message to pick me up a Wendy's frosty. When he comes in he has an order from Wendys with a frosty. Now he asks would i want some or would I like to have it as though the thought was his perhaps. That is an example of day to day but I communicate like that regularly than texting, by the way, it works pretty good when I can get him to clean his room and he thinks it his own idea. Now for the dreams. I am shaky talking about this. There was an earhquake in Haiti a few years ago. I speak English but I was there speaking Haitian . I was there seeing, feeling, reacting to the earthquake. Now what is crazy is I touched a lady that was parially buried under bricks. She was speaking in her language to me I felt the pain she was in on her body.I became one with her..I woke up repeating what she was saying in the position she was in crying like she was accent in my voice. I had to be a work at 0500 by 0600 the news was reporting the earthquake. What I saw when camera were able to show us was my dream. Or was it a dream...

            You might find this book interesting:
            Dreamer || 6th Books || Book Info
            When author Andrew Paquette first dreamed of the future he was able to avert a mugging that possibly saved his life. Over the course of the next twenty years he kept meticulous records of his dreams discovering in the process that future dreams are not only possible they are common. Even more importantly because of their quantity he was able to see that his dreams were not just isolated events but remembered snatches of a continuum of existence shared by everyone. In this groundbreaking book he destroys the myths of what dreams are how they are described what they mean and why they are or are not important.
            The author is a frequent poster on the skeptiko podcast forum here on mind-energy.net. If you have questions about dreams you can find him around the fourms or send him a private message, he uses the user name paqart.

            Also, people who are able to mentally influencing others have to be careful not to abuse the power. Everyone is incarnated to learn their own lessons, it is not a good idea to interfere with their free will. If you interfere with another person that can affect your future karma and have consequences for you. I'm not saying anything you wrote about is going to be a problem, but just that as your abilities develop, remember that you are responsible for the consequences of how you use them, and those consequences might not be clear to you at the time you do something.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sit down for this

              Hello Anonymous here is another example. I was not sleeping but I was in bed when a spirit came to me. To me this spirit was powerful because that was my first impression. When it came I could not move I could not raise a finger. The spirit told me " My power was in my hair". Now I am totally aware of everything that is happening because I am not asleep. Its presence was soo powerful . "I don't know to refer to the spirit as a he or an it" he has come back later with how to in a sense to grow my hair. My hair is growing longer . My abilities are growing. I am going through so much with this spirit stuff. I am being tested in my dreams. A week ago I was getting ready to leave my home. I grabbed my keys from the table and was reaching for my purse. As I reached to grab purse the purse handles raised up! WTF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Point well taken about influencing my son thoughts.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gloria View Post
                  Hello Anonymous here is another example. I was not sleeping but I was in bed when a spirit came to me. To me this spirit was powerful because that was my first impression. When it came I could not move I could not raise a finger. The spirit told me " My power was in my hair". Now I am totally aware of everything that is happening because I am not asleep. Its presence was soo powerful . "I don't know to refer to the spirit as a he or an it" he has come back later with how to in a sense to grow my hair. My hair is growing longer . My abilities are growing. I am going through so much with this spirit stuff. I am being tested in my dreams. A week ago I was getting ready to leave my home. I grabbed my keys from the table and was reaching for my purse. As I reached to grab purse the purse handles raised up! WTF!
                  The hair thing is very unusual. I've known a lot of people who have developed psychic abilities because I used to go to Spiritualist churches which train mediums and healers, and I've had discussions with many psychic people on the internt, and I've never heard of anything like that. Also the feeling of not being able to move when a spirit comes to you in bed is a common phenomenon. It has a scientific name "Sleep paralysis". Just because it has a scientific name doesn't mean it isn't really a spirit, but I think in some cases it might not be. Anyway, for your own information you might want to learn more about it. The belief is that to prevent you from acting out your dreams and hurting yourself or someone else, the brain does something to paralyze you when you are dreaming. However there are cases where people fully awake and not in bed have felt paralyzed by the presence of a spirit, so you have to figure out for yourself what is going on.

                  In general, it is also useful to remember that someone who really is psychic is more susceptible to confusing something ordinary for something psychic because they know it's possible for psychic phenomenon to occur.

                  The handles raising on your purse is rare but there is also another member of the forums here who has experiences with psychokinesis. Her username is Sandy B. She isn't around the skeptiko forum as much as she used to be, but if you have something in particular you want to discuss with her or just want to compare notes, I can try to get you in touch with her.

                  If there are any Spiritualist churches in your area you might want try attending one. They are usually a good place to meet other people with experiences like yours. The religion is pretty low key, you can be any other religion or even an atheist and still go to a Spiritualist church too. The services usually include a mediumship demonstration and spiritual healing and a social hour afterwards to meet with other people there.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This just happened. While reading your post to me Anonymous I was thinging about my son who has a cold and is in his room. With this ability I can be in the living room and travel into my son room at the same time as I did this twice. As I was reading your post my son came into the living room and just asked me did I come into his room. I say "why". He said I thought I saw you peek in on me a couple of times. So this just happened. I am spooking up my kids. My abilities are growing now what's next. I am not trying to be at two places at the same time but it's happening. Now that I am opening up on this forum I don't think I can sleep cause there is an outlet that understands. I can talk about my day to day life and as you can see, if you put yourself in my shoes, it's pretty biazzare.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sandy B
                      Hi Gloria,

                      It might help to meet with other people who have had experiences. There is a monthly psychic experiences meeting at the Rhine Research Center in Durham NC. Another possibility is going to an IANDS meeting if there is a local group near you. Even though the meetings are primarily for Near Death Experiencers, many NDErs have psychic experiences.

                      Find a Group
                      Hi Sandy,

                      What is your latest thinking about how to reduce your perceptions of spirits and unconscious pk when you don't want to experience them?

                      Also, do you have any advice on the process of adjustment someone goes through as they learn to accept these experiences?


                      Gloria,

                      My experiences are not quite as dramatic as yours, but if you are interested, I've written about them here:

                      http://sites.google.com/site/chs4o8pt/psi_experience

                      and here:

                      What is it like to communicate with spirits?
                      Last edited by anonymous; October 25th, 2012, 11:19 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Sandy B

                        Hello Sandy and good morning. I will like to have you as a buddy and friend on this site. Thank you for taking the time to post. There are a few members already that are giving me good advise, good materials to read and offering others to listen to me. They know who they are so special Thank you to them.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          what is it llke to communicate with spirits

                          Morning. I have just read an article you sent to me on What is it like to communicate with spirits. Quickly I want to say my impression of one powerful spirit that leaves me motionless is that he is Ancient...not dead if that makes sense. Another that comes and leads me motionless goes in my dreams and takes me to ceremonial places, where I am exercise on moving objects. Weird right.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sandy B
                            Now I just ask for some space when I need it, and that often works with spirits.
                            Hi Sandy,

                            Is this something you only tried recently or did it not work until recently? The reason I ask is that this is the "standard" advice I have seen in many books and heard from many mediums - that you should tell the spirits to leave you alone when you don't want them bothering you. Do you think that advice works consistently or not?

                            Also, I am planning to put some of this information on how to deal with being psychic on my blog. I assume you don't want publicity so I would not mention you as a source ... unless you want me to, so let me know what you want.


                            Thanks,

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gloria View Post
                              Now that I am opening up on this forum I don't think I can sleep cause there is an outlet that understands. I can talk about my day to day life and as you can see, if you put yourself in my shoes, it's pretty biazzare.
                              Hi Gloria,

                              Talking to other people who understand does seem to be valuable in helping to come to terms with these types of experiences. I know several people who felt the same way about their experiences so you are definitely not alone in your experiences or your reaction to them. If you have any more specific questions let us know, and if you'd like to post some of your experiences from time to time please do so. I find it interesting to learn about what other people are experiencing.


                              Thanks,

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X