Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I can "sense" the universe

Hello all.

Lately, I've been having strange incidents where I can sense the entire... universe? sum of all consciousness? It's extremely difficult to put into words... anyhow, I can sense it pouring into my mind sometimes. It's a little like rapid expansion happening internally. At first it's nice, and sort of euphoric, to be experiencing something so whole. But often it becomes overwhelming, and sends me into near-panic because it's too much at once. It's similar to the sensory overload I sometimes experience due to Asperger's Syndrome, only more intense.

I don't know what's happening to me. I thought I was the kind of person who didn't believe in psychic stuff. But now... I don't know what to think anymore. Is there a word for what I'm experiencing, and are there any good coping mechanisms to get through the painful parts?

It would help if you could describe it with a little more detail. What exactly are you feeling? How/what is causing the pain? Is it physical? How long does it usually last?

Also, don't take it the wrong way, but have you recently experimented with acid/lsd or anything similar?

Comment

I have been having a similar experience for years. I do not have aspergers yet I understand the" overload/rapid expansion". Is this experience spontaneous or do you find yourself engaging in some sort of physical, intellectual, emotional, spiritual, etc... routine that acts to catalyze this? Or, can you merely just will it to happen?
      Btw... I am the latter. If you would like help coping with the pain, message me a little about your world view/belief system and we'll take care of that.

Comment

I can always sense the universe i always feel like I am part of something much larger than myself. Some may call me crazy but I genuinely believe it

Comment

I constantly sense the universe all around me. We are constantly expanding just like the universe.

Comment

Working...
          X