Announcement

Collapse

Skeptiko forums moved

The official forums of the Skeptiko podcast have moved to http://skeptiko.com/forum/.
As such, these forums are now closed for posting.
See more
See less

MAUREEN VENSELAAR's works... Is it true that nde experiencers see the moon, the galaxy etc ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAUREEN VENSELAAR's works... Is it true that nde experiencers see the moon, the galaxy etc ?

-

My question : Is it true that nde experiencers see the moon, the galaxy etc ?

Read her works here :

THE (NEAR-) DEATH DECODED by DRS. MAUREEN VENSELAAR © Original Dutch title: De (bijna-)dood ontrafeld

-

Originally posted by Loka View Post
    -

My question : Is it true that nde experiencers see the moon, the galaxy etc ?

Read her works here :

THE (NEAR-) DEATH DECODED by DRS. MAUREEN VENSELAAR © Original Dutch title: De (bijna-)dood ontrafeld

-
    Mr Loka, are you from the Netherlands? If so, then send me a PM.

Anyway, I am not at all happy with Venselaar's book. I therefore do not promote it in any way. It truly is a hotch potch of the wildest imaginations. Sorry.

Nevertheless, some NDE'rs do seem to go pretty far into "outer space". For example, the great psychologist Carl Gustav Jung did see the Earth from very very high above, during his NDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithy View Post
      Mr Loka, are you from the Netherlands? If so, then send me a PM.
      no, i'm french...

Anyway, I am not at all happy with Venselaar's book. I therefore do not promote it in any way. It truly is a hotch potch of the wildest imaginations. Sorry.
      I agree... very similar to the movie "contact". lol (great movie... I still didn't read the book of Sagan).

Nevertheless, some NDE'rs do seem to go pretty far into "outer space". For example, the great psychologist Carl Gustav Jung did see the Earth from very very high above, during his NDE.
      yeah...any other testimonies like that ?
      Last edited by Loka; April 2nd, 2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

David Oakford - near-death experiences

I went back into the family room and saw my body sitting in the chair. It looked like I was sleeping. I wondered how I could be looking at myself. I got a bit scared then because I could see me from outside of me, from all different angles except from the inside angle I was used to seeing myself.
        We traveled past all of the planets in our solar system. Near each planet I could hear the energy just like on Gaia. I saw the auras around each one of them too. I saw spirits on all of them as well. My friend told me that all planets are places for spirits to live, learn and thus evolve. I saw great cities on each and every one of those planets. It was explained that other life in the universe is not readily seen because the beings were all of higher vibration and most spirits in human form have yet to attain the higher vibration required to see them.

The being told me that each planet has a theme for learning and that any of them can be chosen by a soul when we are between physical lives. He said we practice on the other planets to be ready to live on Gaia. He said Gaia is the ultimate experience for a soul. It is ultimate because our souls evolve faster here than anywhere else. It was said that the lessons we need to learn are difficult to learn without having a physical form.

Comment

Originally posted by Loka View Post
          no, i'm french...

yeah...any other testimonies like that ?
          Gosh... what's his name again?: a guy who was dead for one and a half hours, and during that time had a marvellous NDE.

Got it!!!

Mellen-Thomas Benedict

He went into space, flew through the solar system, through galaxies and even claims to have gone back in time before the Big Bang...

When I read that I found it hard to accept. Because the Big Bang took place almost 14 billion years ago.... And besides, "before" the big bang is a tricky concept because it is said that only at the big bang space AND time began. So you cannot say: before the big bang, because there was no space and no time... That is what cosmologists (= astrophysicists) claim.
          Last edited by Smithy; April 2nd, 2013, 02:06 PM. Reason: More information

Comment

154. Neurosurgeon Dr. Eben Alexander?s Near-Death Experience Defies Medical Model of Consciousness | Skeptiko - Science at the Tipping Point

On this butterfly wing, the first time I was there, I remember having this sensation. It was as if there was a warm summer breeze that just blew by. Then everything changed and the scene stayed the same but I became aware. Again in looking back on it, that was my awareness of a Divine presence of incredibly indescribable, kind of a superpower of divinity. Then we went out of this universe.

I remember just seeing everything receding and initially I felt as if my awareness was in an infinite black void. It was very comforting but I could feel the extent of the infinity and that it was, as you would expect, impossible to put into words. I was there with that Divine presence that was not anything that I could visibly see and describe, and with a brilliant orb of light. There was a distinct sensation from me, a memory, that they were not one and the same. I donít know what that means.

In my awareness, when I say I was aware, this goes far, far beyond the consciousness of any oneóthis is not Eben Alexanderís consciousness aware of being in that space. I was far beyond that point, way beyond any kind of human consciousness, and really just one consciousness. When I got there they said that I would be going back, but I didnít know what that meant.

They said there were many things that they would show me, and they continued to do that. In fact, the whole higher-dimensional multiverse was that this incredibly complex corrugated ball and all these lessons coming into me about it. Part of the lessons involved becoming all of what I was being shown. It was indescribable.

Comment

Beverly Brodsky - near-death experiences
              Beverly Brodsky's Near-Death Experience
              Space and time are illusions that hold us to our physical realm; out there all is present simultaneously. I was a passenger on a divine spaceship in which the Creator showed me the fullness and beauty of all of his Creation.
              Kimberly Clark Sharp - near-death experiences
              Kimberly Clark Sharp's Near-Death Experience

Earthly time had no meaning for me anymore. There was no concept of 'before' or 'after.' Everything - past, present, future - existed simultaneously.
              Some people were dead for several days
              Rev. George Rodonaia's Unusual NDE

Time as I had known it came to a halt; past, present, and future were somehow fused together for me in the timeless unity of life.
              Jeanie Dicus - near-death experiences

Jeanie Dicus' Near-Death Experience

I asked a lot of questions, about sin, murder, and such, and I got a lot of answers. I was told that before we're born, we have to take an oath that we will pretend time and space are real so we can come here and advance our spirit. If you don't promise, you can't be born.
              More here:
              Time - near-death experiences

Comment

Mellen-Thomas Benedict - near-death experiences
                Insights from the Other Side
                Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience

Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of life. I saw the Earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this universe!

As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a wonder child; a babe in Wonderland!

It seemed as if all the creations in the universe soared by me and vanished in a speck of light. Almost immediately, a second light appeared. It came from all sides, and was so different; a light made up of more than every frequency in the universe.

5. The Void

I felt and heard several velvety sonic booms again. My consciousness, or being, was expanding to interface with the entire holographic universe and more.

As I passed into the second light, the awareness came to me that I had just transcended the truth. Those are the best words I have for it, but I will try to explain. As I passed into the second light, I expanded beyond the first light. I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond infinity. I was in the void. I was in pre-creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time - the first word - the first vibration. I was in the eye of creation. I felt as if I was touching the face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with absolute life and consciousness.

When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That's a mind-expanding thought, isn't it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the universe. I saw that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating universes endlessly and simultaneously.
                Last edited by anonymous; April 2nd, 2013, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X