I originally started listening as I was curious.
I stayed a subscriber as I found that it kept my mind opened and gave me interesting topics to look into (I won't say research as I rarely have really enough time to do so properly).
I lurk aroud here as the topics are interesting, thought provoking and the calibre of discussion often high.
Although I don't post as often as I might - often the discussions degenerate into the "belief/disbelief" argument that goes nowhere.
I find that the forums help keep my skeptical blade honed.
- I find the GCP interesting although I still feel we might simply be seeing meaningless RNG artefacts
- I find NDEs interesting although they become markedly less so as soon as anyone makes a leap of belief and suggests they indicate anything other than a common set of experiences as the brain shuts down
- I suspect Penrose and Hameroff are on to something but I suspect that the eventual understanding will not be what they suggest (as is almost always the way)
- and I like Persinger and his work
- I don't understand why so few people here understand the idea of experimental control