She cured her bad cold in 17 minutes with this free simple method

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She cured her bad cold in 17 minutes with this free simple method

I have been experimenting wtih this method for about a year This is not a joke and the following is not exaggerated in any way. All one has to do to trigger enourmous healing stimulation is stare at any part of ones own body.

This is how I came to know about this method. Due to a unique factor in my blood studied at 3 institutions, that causes my muscles to contract to the same degree as my immune system is being stimulated by anything, I was able to determine that anything we did a lot during,evolution, any behavior , any condition, if we emulate that behavior now, is now an enormous trigger for immune stimulation and mental and physical healing in us. Diseases , injuries, you name it. Evolution gravitates, so to speak, towards beneficial adaptation to our environment.

Staring at any part of our body is by far the most effective of these behaviours. . It sort of freaked me out the first time I realized it, by how much it caused my muscles to contract doing so and thus to what degree it stimulated my immune system. It evolved into a trigger presumedly because of all the time we have spent during the last 4 million years of evolution examining diseased or injured body parts, and especially so because when we were doing that, it was at a time in our lives when healing was extra important "

I finally found a woman friend with a severe cold that after 12 days was actually getting worse and while on the phone would be consumed with coughing for like 30-45 seconds straight, She did that 3 times n 5 minutes while I was on the phone with her, and she was feeling so bad and not doing any housework etc and was in consultatioin with her Docter for it who told her it sounded like a virus that a lot of people were getting and it was taking them longer than 2 weeks to cure.

She stared at a small patch of skin on her hand , for 17 minutes. She reports that iin 5 minutes she was about 25% better, in 10 minutes she was well over 50 percent better and and after 17 total minutes she stopped and was almost cured, felt fine, then did all the work that had been building up and didnt cough a single time the rest of this evening, with the only remnant of her cold being a fraction of the nasal congestion.

It is imperative that you do it away from all manmade radiation, (note that we didnt evollve near such radiation) , like computer or monitor ,, tv, cordless or cell phone, radio, etc, This manmade radiation nakes the immune systom not able to be stiumulated if too close, and and she has no super close power line either.. She took her watch (batterues are a problem). and rings off too as I suggested ,which when wearing them , reduce the effect a bit.. And she does not smoke which reduces the effect quite significantly. Street power lines if very very close to the house will prevent this action too as will a neighborhood cell phone tower or huge electrical transmission towers snd lines.

Immunosuppressive drugs too will reduce the effect , like the synthetic opiate pain killers, sleeping pills like ambien, antianxiety meds like valium, poppy seeds since they contain traces of opium, marijuana , alchohol, nicotene, muscle relaxants, cough meds, menthol.

I would think this degree of immune stimulation that this causes would cure all infectious disases in the world, for free. Ive recorded similar results in panic attack, and in my case getting a steady , five month rumor like growth on my nose to fall off clean in five days of doing this 2 hours a day.

Steve Lord
    Santa Barbara , California

Originally posted by stevelord View Post
    I have been experimenting wtih this method for about a year This is not a joke and the following is not exaggerated in any way. All one has to do to trigger enourmous healing stimulation is stare at any part of ones own body.

This is how I came to know about this method. Due to a unique factor in my blood studied at 3 institutions, that causes my muscles to contract to the same degree as my immune system is being stimulated by anything, I was able to determine that anything we did a lot during,evolution, any behavior , any condition, if we emulate that behavior now, is now an enormous trigger for immune stimulation and mental and physical healing in us. Diseases , injuries, you name it. Evolution gravitates, so to speak, towards beneficial adaptation to our environment.

Staring at any part of our body is by far the most effective of these behaviours. . It sort of freaked me out the first time I realized it, by how much it caused my muscles to contract doing so and thus to what degree it stimulated my immune system. It evolved into a trigger presumedly because of all the time we have spent during the last 4 million years of evolution examining diseased or injured body parts, and especially so because when we were doing that, it was at a time in our lives when healing was extra important "

I finally found a woman friend with a severe cold that after 12 days was actually getting worse and while on the phone would be consumed with coughing for like 30-45 seconds straight, She did that 3 times n 5 minutes while I was on the phone with her, and she was feeling so bad and not doing any housework etc and was in consultatioin with her Docter for it who told her it sounded like a virus that a lot of people were getting and it was taking them longer than 2 weeks to cure.

She stared at a small patch of skin on her hand , for 17 minutes. She reports that iin 5 minutes she was about 25% better, in 10 minutes she was well over 50 percent better and and after 17 total minutes she stopped and was almost cured, felt fine, then did all the work that had been building up and didnt cough a single time the rest of this evening, with the only remnant of her cold being a fraction of the nasal congestion.

It is imperative that you do it away from all manmade radiation, (note that we didnt evollve near such radiation) , like computer or monitor ,, tv, cordless or cell phone, radio, etc, This manmade radiation nakes the immune systom not able to be stiumulated if too close, and and she has no super close power line either.. She took her watch (batterues are a problem). and rings off too as I suggested ,which when wearing them , reduce the effect a bit.. And she does not smoke which reduces the effect quite significantly. Street power lines if very very close to the house will prevent this action too as will a neighborhood cell phone tower or huge electrical transmission towers snd lines.

Immunosuppressive drugs too will reduce the effect , like the synthetic opiate pain killers, sleeping pills like ambien, antianxiety meds like valium, poppy seeds since they contain traces of opium, marijuana , alchohol, nicotene, muscle relaxants, cough meds, menthol.

I would think this degree of immune stimulation that this causes would cure all infectious disases in the world, for free. Ive recorded similar results in panic attack, and in my case getting a steady , five month rumor like growth on my nose to fall off clean in five days of doing this 2 hours a day.

Steve Lord
    Santa Barbara , California
    I should add that Ive recorded similar results in five people for panic attack completely aborting it in a minute or two and in my case getting a steadily growing , five month tumor like growth on my nose that a dermaatologist couldnt identify without a biopsy, which I declined, to fall off like he had cut it off, in five days of doing this 2 hours a day. by day 3 it had shrunk and turned grey, black on the fourth and fell of on the fifth. One can feel its significant calming effect beginning within ten seconds of staring at your hand.

Steve

Comment

Revving your own immune system

I should add that Ive recorded similar results in five people for panic attack completely aborting it in a minute or two and in my case getting a steadily growing , five month tumor like growth on my nose that a dermatologist couldn't identify without a biopsy, which I declined, to fall off like he had cut it off, in five days of doing this 2 hours a day. by day 3 it had shrunk and turned gray, black on the fourth and fell of on the fifth. One can feel its significant calming effect beginning within ten seconds of staring at your hand.

Steve

LET'S CONSIDER what we are doing when we stare at a point on the body. It is a form of meditation. Focusing on anything will do that. If you focus on the body and expect the immune system, (or the relaxation response) to activate, it is the same process you use when you meditate, pray, visualize, etc. If you accept parallel universes, non-local mind, connection of the self with G-d (whatever your definition is), oneness of living things (including cells) (Can you accept that you are a "we" rather than an "I". Biologists who study the cell can!)then you can accept the idea that willing the body to heal can cause it to do so.

I can prevent or cure a cold by carefully and with complete intention removing viruses from my bodies (from all 12 of them) (think chakras). I can warm my hands by thinking about the vessels dilating and blood rushing through them. I can do the same thing by thinking of giving Reiki to someone.

If I can do these things, and I do not know the exact mechanism, it stands to reason that one could do the same sort of thing thing by focusing on a part of the body and expect that connection to extend to other parts or functions of the body or spirit. Hence the calming effect of staring at a spot on the hand. (Think of a guru "contemplating his navel.")

It is probably related to conditioning the body to respond to certain thoughts just as Pavlov conditioned his dogs to salivate at the sound of a bell ringing because their nervous systems associated the bell with food. You can condition your immune system (or nervous system, or digestive system, etc.) to respond to certain stimuli, thoughts, or actions.

What do you think?
      RainCrow

Comment

Hi Rain,

Yeah I know where youre coming from , as I have a great amount of psi myself although a problem with my brain now has muted that tremendously. BUt I believe that this staring at ones body is a unversal non psi based, gene based response that would work for everyone, whether they have psi or not. Neither I nor the woman who cured her cold was doing anything related topsi at the times of doing this.

As I said I can tell when my immunity is being stimulated due to a unique factor in my blood, and staring at no other object does this to this astounding degree, although I have found that looking at any natural object does have some varying immune stimulation ability, but it conks out quickly and is much less intense. Staring at any synthetic object suppresses my immunity.

So anyway do you notice electronic equipment malfuntioning around you more often than it should, thats a sure sing of sending psi.

STeve
        Last edited by stevelord; December 14th, 2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I should add that all of the precautions of things to avoid which Ill list again below, and add a couple are as important to follow as the staring at the hand is , in order to make this or any immune stimulation technique work or work nearly as well as it should because of their effect on the immune system. Note that almost all these things are manmade, and this technique evolved before any of them existed. Our bodies dont like it when we experience historically unfamiliar inputs of all sorts

It is imperative that you do it far enough away from all manmade radiation, (note that we didnt evllve near such radiation) , like within ten or fiteen feet of a computer or monitor., 20 feet of a plasma tv , a little less for other types of flat screened or large screened tvs,, regular tv's if super close, , cordless or cell phone even carrying them in your pocket when not turned on due to the battery, radios, some modern cars which are now full of computer chips, and car radios etc, the street power line shouldnt be within ten or ffifteen yards of you. etc. No giant transmission towers should be in your vicinity.This manmade radiation, if we are too close to the source makes the immune systom not able to be stiumulated.

After being asleep , the immune system , I have found, refuses to be fully stimulated until fully awake so fight going to sleep when doing this, since it tends to make one sleepy.

. Take your watch (again the barttery) and rings off. too. I can explain how the rings reduces the effectiveness.. Nothing should be in your ear like a hearing aid and smoking is another big category you must avoid as it too reduces the effect greatly.

Immunosuppressive drugs too will reduce the effect , like the synthetic opiate pain killers, sleeping pills like ambien, antianxiety meds like valium, midv;'r relaxants, poppy seeds since they contain traces of opium and I can arttert they suppress immunity, I firsrt heard it from radio Dr, Dean Edell, , marijuana , alchohol, nicotene, muscle relaxants, cough meds, menthol. Natural sunligt or incandescent bulbs, which are close to the suns light, are best as opposed rto the and immunity j and brain jangling modern arrtificial lighting.

Steve Lord
          Last edited by stevelord; December 17th, 2008, 04:02 AM.

Comment

cured cold

Steve,
            What you say is fascinating to me. I can't wait to try it. Do you think it needs to be a "staring" with eyes open? What about focusing on a body part with eyes closed (more of a sensing). I have been interested in the theory that focusing on a bodily pain or discomfort (actually sensing, feeling what is there, rather than imagining), causes energy to go there and promotes healing. Perhaps staring at the hand similarly focuses energy into the body that is then available for healing.
            Bob

Comment

My own immune system work

My own immune system method always works better for me when I am visualizing the body or part that I am treating. So I do that. I see each body as a small house (about like a phone booth) located somewhere in space. The 12 bodies I use are celestial, gravitational, spiral, etheric, astral, karmic, mental, emotional, physical, universal mental, universal mental, and universal physical. As I remove vocally things (such as viruses, pain, fear, etc.) from each body, I visualize sweeping the virus, entity or problem from the appropriate house. They come out like ping pong balls, circle the drain, and are eliminated down a central column and out of the body through a grounding tube that I have created before beginning. The grounding cord goes to the Earth's center, where the bad stuff is permanently eliminated. If I am doing prevention for an illness I have been exposed to but have not become ill, I will repeat it a few times a day until the danger is past. If I am already ill, I will repeat it several times an hour. To determine the frequency, I will ask the higher self. My hands will respond to the necessary number of minutes apart the treatments should be. If I am really sick, I may have to do it every 5 minutes. I will also ask which bodies to treat and focus on those. It takes a concentrated effort to cure yourself. You do have to focus. It is prayer for me.

I had not thought about all that business about EMF working against you. I will try that one, though, because it makes sense to me that magnetism and electricity would definitely affect the process. An interesting aspect of this is that my mother could not keep a watch working. It would always stop or at least become unreliable after a while. This was particularly problematic with battery-operated watches. Interestingly, she had many health problems, including autoimmune and heart. So much of the body's operation depends on electro-chemical processes, it makes sense that disturbances in the immune system would have an effect on the watches.

Fascinating subjects!

Comment

It may be that one needs hi psi , since I and the woman with a cold both have hi psi, so if this staring techinque doesnt work under the all the precautions I mentioned, anyone , hi psi or not, should succeed with the one I tested on 40 people successfully which Ill post in a minute here in a new thread,

Steve Lord

Comment

?

Steve,
                  Did you add the new thread or am I missing something?

Comment

It may be that one needs hi psi , since I and the woman with a cold both have hi psi, so if this staring techinque doesnt work under the all the precautions I mentioned, anyone , hi psi or not, should succeed with the one I tested on 40 people successfully which Ill post in a minute here in a new thread,

Steve Lord
                    Steve, Can you please let us know if and where you have posted regarding 'the one tested on 40 people successfully"?

Comment

Other evolved healing methods similar staring at the hand

Sandra reminded me to post this that I alluded to in the staring at the hand thread. Here is a brief summary and several ways to do some additonal evolved methods , working on the same principle as staring at the hand. THe fetal hand positions are all about identically effective as is the organic cotton in the ear, but the latter is now a little less effective than the old non geneticlly modified coton that is now unavailable.

Ill descibe the easiiest fetal hand positon first and then include a paper I wrote that is on a Naturopathic physicians website, see the link, below, and he inclued his opinons, but I do not agree wtih what he wrote, , in a short introductoin.

My paper starts wtih "I am a retured lawyer". Please note the precautions same as for the staring at the hand. THey all work on the same principle, which is when we duplicate the behaviors or conditions we evolved doing thoughout our 4 million years on earth, closely enough, they stimulate now our immune and healing systems and indeed, all of our bodily functions to the highest state they can possibly be in. In my view these methods are stronger than any other healing methods, and are universal for all but the staring at the hand which I have not yet established to work in people without his psi., except for perhaps in panic attack. I am not sure yet on that one, but in the two of us that it surely does work on, both of us having high psi, it is an awesom thing to behold and so is worth a try for everyone , first before the tried and true fetal hand position, cottonin the ear mimicing that.

I used a weaker but still very effective method on 40 people, 11 who had colds and they said on average it cured them in 3 hours so Im sure that one was universal. FIve people tried it for sinusitus, hay fever kind, and all five said , and I was with them at the time, that it reduced their sinus congestion 75 percent in 15 minutes. All you have to do is put ONE hand in the most common fetal position. That too is a strong trigger for overall healing. THey actually used the cotton but the cotton and the fetal hand positions are interchangeably strong.

Put your hand up near your upper chest or clavicle or shoulder ANY WAY THAT THAT IS MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU TO DO, even using your elbow on something if you want or whatever or even lying down on your back if you curl your fingers so your entire palm doesnt rest flat on your upper chest, and hold it reasonably still and you can even walk around that way if you need to get something. Here is a photo of the position of a fetus but it the hands need not be that high, chest high is fine. Here is the fetal photo. But dont bother with both hands, one is ok, either one, I have found. Use all the precautons that I list in my paper , that I also included in my staring at the hand thread in a post that came after my opening post in that thread. The following is the site for the paper I wrote. Please let me know if you try any of these methods.

The Fetal Cure: Autonomic Enhancement Technique of Steve Lord

Steve LOrd

Comment

Whoops I provided a photo of the fetus' hand position in the womby by mistake instead of my paper on the subject , in my post above, I corrected it to be this.

The Fetal Cure: Autonomic Enhancement Technique of Steve Lord

Comment

Re: the fetal cure
                          Steve,
                          I don't see a picture of the fetal hand position, nor a clear written description. I have some cotton balls that are several years old. The bag says "pure cotton." Are they likely to be organic?

Comment

B0b Re c0tton balls unless bag says organic its not organic and so your cotton balls I can guarantee you wont work, becuause a professor at Univ of Arizona in the Agriculture Dept assured me that all US cotton now was mostly Genetically modified except organic and each batch of cotton balls would contain some GMO cotton whcih does not fool our bodies into thingking that pressure is caused by a finger , it can tell somehing is fishy. The only organic cotton balls sold in America are ORganic Essentials available on the internet or at any health food market.

The photo of a fetus is linked to in my post of a few days ago and today in the other thread but dont even go by that its ijmpossible to go wrong if your hand is is near your clavicle or upper chest or shoulder. however it is easiest for you to hold that position. And always heed the precautions I mentioned about radiation etc.

Steve

Comment

Steve's healing method

Steve,
                              I tried some things. The first thing I tried was staring at my hand for 10 minutes. No results, but you mentioned it might not work. What I was interested in curing was a couple problems....waking up every morning with stuffy sinuses and a recent low back pain. The first night I tried cotton in my left ear. It was not marked "organic." The sinus problem seemed a little better in the morning...but it sometimes is better anyway. I managed to obtain "organic" cotton. Put some in my left ear. Left it in overnight the past two nights. I noticed no difference in the previously described conditions. Should I try it any longer? Can it be that something else is healing that was not as noticeable a problem? If you have more than one health problem, which one (or both) is likely to heal? Let me know what you think, because your technique is interesting.
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X