Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am desperate. Please help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Daggers.

    First off, if you are feeling guilty due to these succubi my girlfriend & I would be very happy to take a few of them off your hands.

    (semi) Jokes aside, I am not qualified to help you with most aspects of your situation. From this distance I can offer a general observation that concepts such as "God" and "angels" and "demons" are Christian-era folklore and have only an indirect bearing on the real parapsychological phenomena you are experiencing. I would strongly advise against the hiring of a "shaman" or a priest or preacher because these "religious experts" deal in non-rational superstitions, not reality. This does not mean that only the observed material world exists, but that these "authorities" have the same flawed, fairy-tale approach to the paranormal as authorities in other fields have to other things. My advice is to talk to a rationalist Wiccan or Thelemite or someone else who is familiar with the paranormal but also has some kind of handle on reality, and enough (good) skepticism to understand that some concepts are real and some are fake, i.e. they don't believe everything they read (neither should you).

    Also I must say that regardless of the pain & torment you are currently going through, if you are telling us the truth, these are in fact genuine-article experiences that are very unlikely to have been brought about solely by neuroses or coincidence. We are all skeptics on some level & first-person experiential evidence is a wonderful way to be reminded of the reality of these things that goes beyond current understanding. In the long run, how wonderful to have experiences like yours compared to those of a closed-minded hardcore skeptic who believes that life is short, physical-only and basically pointless. Easier said than done, but try to hold on to your experiences as a means of remembering that LAD and psychic energy from "beyond" are not simply superstitious nonsense or religious conceits. If your consciousness can go on indefinitely, and you can still communicate with those living and "dead" -- and maybe even with some higher entity -- there is hope for the future, for you personally and for the universe. Much more hope is within you than within a skeptic who has none of your experience. Try to focus on that sometimes.

    I came to the realization last night that a very, very painful "girl experience" I recently had is actually a blessing in disguise, because its reality was so painful, so seemingly unlucky and coincidental and energy-draining, that either I'm completely mad or it was at least partially a true spiritual/paranormal experience that was willed from something outside of the human beings involved -- even though it was unquestionably dark and gloomy, at least it's personal and experiential evidence of psi! (Or that I'm crazy, but I am pretty sure that I'm not.)

    Hope this helps. I'm sure to be flamed but I just feel like shooting honestly off the cuff is the right thing to do these days. Bless you sir. Stay strong, and good luck.

    Comment


    • #17
      Hi Kurt!

      I would agree to a certain extent that a person's foundational beliefs can affect their susceptibility to physical and emotional effects. On the other hand, our own materialist foundation may wrongly lead us to believe that our cancers and emotional problems are being caused by nothing other than carcinogens and behavioral issues. No one really knows for sure.

      I would disagree with anyone warning not to seek out the help of shamans or psychics. Certainly, I would agree that we should first seek out the expertise of trained experts. However, many unfortunate people doing so may suffer ridicule and dismissal. If, after undergoing such mis-treatment, a problem persists, I see no problem with seeking out the help of reputable practitioners in more homeopathic or less materialistic fields.

      It is true that many people who claim to be psychics and shamans are really con-artists seeking some kind of money ritual that results in the fleecing of unwary victims. However, to proclaim all practitioners outside the AMA as dangerous seems only too simplistic and arrogant.

      Limbo is correct in suggesting that Anon seek out local shamans. Doing so does not necessarily commit one to a cesspool of superstition. Medical science knows a lot, but certainly not everything. I would also appeal to psychics to help this individual in any way possible, and sincerely wish that I could be adequately sensitive enough to do anything possible.

      I would also not flame you, Kurt, because I know and share the belief foundation that you come from; and I know that your intentions are sympathetic and compassionate.

      Comment


      • #18
        NT --

        First of all thank you for the warm understanding and trust. Your post means a lot to me, and the only reason I won't focus more on that is because it'd be rude to the fellows having difficulty who posted here.

        Perhaps we should define our terms. I understand what a psychic is -- a person who finds they have a gift of communication that exceeds material bounds, and tells other people about it and sometimes offers to help out with things. That is valid, even fantabulous. Frauds are frauds, sure, but those don't only exist within psychics.

        But what is a shaman? I guess I picture them as tribal medicine-men and rain dancers, or modern hip-religious folk who build careful mental skyscrapers on fairy-dust.

        I am skeptical, you see, of anyone who labels out & boxes up a complex mystical world & then demands that we all put faith in their meticulous yet heard-say charts; considering our limited empirical knowledge of paranormal subjects as a species, and that the words & deeds of so many observed holy-men directly contradict one another, it seems impossible that any religious/mystical authority figure & dispatcher of absolute knowledge (as in, banking educator vs. progressive educator) is engaged in anything more than vanity and faux-spiritual exhortations. Maybe there is a new usage of this word "shaman" I'm unfamiliar with. Cheers again for the great vibes, I can't say enough thanks.
        Last edited by KurtBoyer25L; December 26th, 2010, 07:29 PM.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by KurtBoyer25L View Post
          But what is a shaman? I guess I picture them as tribal medicine-men and rain dancers, or modern hip-religious folk who build careful mental skyscrapers on fairy-dust.
          I have to admit that my own hackles tend to raise up upon hearing the word "shaman", but that is only due to having been educated for 12 years in a Catholic prep school, and having been raised in a typical Western culture where such people are viewed in a very critical and negative way. But, much of my subsequent reading and experience indicates that such people were simply psychic by training or by natural inclination, and with the added feature of cultural ritual which often seem contradictory and nonesensical, but which are generally no different in essence from our own priests, who claim to turn wine into blood.

          However, like you, I don't want to take away from the original purpose of Anon's request for help. Suffice to say, that we both wish and hope for a good and satisfactory outcome.

          Comment


          • #20
            I thought it was supercell1970 who needed advice & started the thread, not anon? (Though anon claims to suffer similar woes)

            In any case we seem to have reached agreement. If there are paranormally gifted men/women, revered by those around them as religious authority, who nonetheless reject magic wands & other cultural/folkloric superstition & savagry for true spiritual investigation...I'm sooooo with that.

            Meanwhile, supercell, we agree you should visit any nonprofessional psychics and other level-headed spiritualists if possible, regardless of the labels placed on them by society (though probably you want to avoid those who self-label in a dubious or self-agrandizing way).

            On a personal note, I'd also avoid psychiatrists and their profiteer chemical racket, like the wicked plague they are.
            Last edited by KurtBoyer25L; December 26th, 2010, 08:20 PM.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by KurtBoyer25L View Post
              I thought it was supercell1970 who needed advice & started the thread, not anon? (Though anon claims to suffer similar woes)

              In any case we seem to have reached agreement. If there are paranormally gifted men/women, revered by those around them as religious authority, who nonetheless reject magic wands & other cultural/folkloric superstition & savagry for true spiritual investigation...I'm sooooo with that.

              Meanwhile, supercell, we agree you should visit any nonprofessional psychics and other level-headed spiritualists if possible, regardless of the labels placed on them by society (though probably you want to avoid those who self-label in a dubious or self-agrandizing way).

              On a personal note, I'd also avoid psychiatrists and their profiteer chemical racket, like the wicked plague they are.
              I necroed the thread because i find it hard to explain my experience and this seems like the exact same thing that was done to me. See the thing is that i believe that the gnostics where on to something and something within the gospel of Thomas really opened my eyes. It says something about by knowing one's selves it will unlock powers that seem far fetched so far fetched that it would scare the people who found it and they would try to keep it secret due to the power (psychic/telepathic?). by knowing one's selves we'll know that we are all children of god and fallen sparks/sleeping souls from the collective soul. There beliefs about matter are also almost exactly what we are looking for with the LHC (large hadron collider). we're not just looking to recreate the big bang to prove the big bang theory. its to explore a theory that we all exist in this field called the higs field and the higs particle gives matter its mass. maybe what theoretical physicist are trying to say is what Jesus explained in one of the lost gospels that everything is light and god gives it mass. but since we are fallen sparks from the collective soul we are able to see one another (something along those lines i'm not really sure).
              But I digress by knowing one's selves unlocks all the phenomena associated with PSI and we all have the ability we just need to know how to unlock it fully. To do this i believe its a substance and it can be given to someone without there knowledge over a period of time to corrupt the process and the victim will become possessed and essentially give/lose all control to the people who slipped them this substance. Causing them to hallucinate is the easiest thing to do to try to throw them off the trail and keep them from living life to there fullest potential. capitalizing on all the dogma surrounding Christianity and PSI energy just adds to the head trip. so as for finding help i think it would be to find someone who is spiritually enlightened but the thing is that it would appear if PSI exists that the best evidence and applications might be found in the shadow realms of society but not all the stories can be told, at least in full. sorry for the fail grammar like i said due to this problem and what they have done to me its hard to explain what i know.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Anon View Post
                I necroed the thread because i find it hard to explain my experience and this seems like the exact same thing that was done to me.
                I got a kick out of your use of the word "necroed"! Clearly, you are a seeker and quite aware of the non-physical possibilities out there. I was wondering where you might be coming from, but am now confident that you will be able to intelligently explain what is happening to you. Although I am no more psychic than my 7-year-old pit-bull, I am interested in knowing what you have experienced. If you don't wish to divulge specifics, I understand. I hope that some intuitive person will come to your aid, and further hope that I will be allowed to witness any development.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Nightrain View Post
                  I have to admit that my own hackles tend to raise up upon hearing the word "shaman", but that is only due to having been educated for 12 years in a Catholic prep school, and having been raised in a typical Western culture where such people are viewed in a very critical and negative way. But, much of my subsequent reading and experience indicates that such people were simply psychic by training or by natural inclination, and with the added feature of cultural ritual which often seem contradictory and nonesensical, but which are generally no different in essence from our own priests, who claim to turn wine into blood.
                  Yeah, that's about the size of it. Shamans are simply psychic people, and through their trances and rituals they can direct psychic ability, theirs and yours, in a way which aids their patient. Through guided ritual, a shaman can take their client along on a shared psychic 'vision quest' which resolves spiritual (psychic) issues. Strength in numbers, and the shamans familiarity with the psychic terrain, and the shamans 'spiritual helpers', and the altered states of consciousness gained through shamanic means are factors which make a difference during the psychic ritual or healing.
                  Last edited by Limbo; December 27th, 2010, 09:11 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Nightrain View Post
                    I got a kick out of your use of the word "necroed"! Clearly, you are a seeker and quite aware of the non-physical possibilities out there. I was wondering where you might be coming from, but am now confident that you will be able to intelligently explain what is happening to you. Although I am no more psychic than my 7-year-old pit-bull, I am interested in knowing what you have experienced. If you don't wish to divulge specifics, I understand. I hope that some intuitive person will come to your aid, and further hope that I will be allowed to witness any development.
                    Thanks for the reply, means a lot. The head trip has cleared up some what but was pretty intense at the beginning. The amount of control they have over me is insane and what they are able to do with my conscious is why I have trouble writing properly. Its really hard to explain but its like they suppressed my conscious so much that I don't have any inner mono log or the ability to focus properly. It felt like my mind was compressed down into the back of my mouth. Leaving my focus and memory impaired. I'm currently working with a psychic but her work seems to be having no effect. I'm going to look around for some more help around the 1st of the year after I finish my work with my current psychic if she doesn't provide me with any useful information. If anyone is able to preform a psychic reading feel free to PM anything would help.
                    Last edited by Anon; December 30th, 2010, 12:05 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Given Supercell's hyper-reactive response to the suggestion of seeing a doctor and the comically shifting descriptions of his/her torments, I'm guessing he/she is just a skeptic looking for laughs at the expense of all of us gullible "believers"; unless I'm paranoid. "Anon" is probably a sock account.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by DysonSpheres View Post
                        Given Supercell's hyper-reactive response to the suggestion of seeing a doctor and the comically shifting descriptions of his/her torments, I'm guessing he/she is just a skeptic looking for laughs at the expense of all of us gullible "believers"; unless I'm paranoid. "Anon" is probably a sock account.
                        I'm not trolling and I don't really care what the OP has said at this point. Seems like it may be related.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hopefully this one could help you out to solve your problem. This is called Energy Medicine. In order to balance the energy and correct the issues, you must first identify the issue you want to delete. Try to bring that problem into your midline. You undergo corrections through the 5 categories of corrections namely: emotional, mental, psychological, physical empathy and spiritual.

                          Also included is the category of unknown or others wherein there are issues that do not fall under any of the 5 categories. You can do a shortcut of the method if you try to identify a number for that issues but still going through the 6 categories including the unknown. Try to delete all the associations with that number until you reach the point of neutrality or zero. Meaning you do not have any negative feelings or the issue is already gone, leaving you feeling better.

                          To know more about Energy Medicine and see if it is really effective for you then check this thing out.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X