Complete Qi depletion - help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Qi depletion - help

I am thinking this is what has happened to me. My symptoms are depression, weakness, aversion to cold. Whenever I put something warm on like a blanket, while I still feel cold, I sweat severely. When I go to sleep I will literally be dripping with sweat and have chills at the same time.

I do not excercise much, because of muscle weakness and general tiredness. I would love any help into this problem! thanks!

Have you seen a doctor ?

Comment

nope, I don't know of any good ones in my area and also not that rich >.<

Comment

Have you had treatment or considered that you may have a block to treatment such as aggressive energy, internal or external dragons or husband and wife imbalance?

Just saying, because if you're diet is nourishing and you're having treatment but with no improvement a block to treatment should be considered x

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolian View Post
          I am thinking this is what has happened to me. My symptoms are depression, weakness, aversion to cold. Whenever I put something warm on like a blanket, while I still feel cold, I sweat severely. When I go to sleep I will literally be dripping with sweat and have chills at the same time.

I do not excercise much, because of muscle weakness and general tiredness. I would love any help into this problem! thanks!
          First of all, I'd suggest exercising and eating healthy...it could be a blood circulation problem, and you may need to see a doctor about that.

I'm curious, have you tried any form of meditation or qi enhancing activities?

Comment

Working...
          X