Cure for stroke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cure for stroke

I've heard that when someone is having a stroke, you can save them by cutting open the fingertip of their middle finger. This is supposed to have something to do with meridians. Can anyone provide more explanation on this?

Originally posted by digiguy1234 View Post
    I've heard that when someone is having a stroke, you can save them by cutting open the fingertip of their middle finger. This is supposed to have something to do with meridians. Can anyone provide more explanation on this?
    Total nonsense, total nonsense, None of that works, please do not attempt such things. See a real doctor.

Comment

Hi

I never ever heard about it ...
      As well as I not see the real logic in that "therapy".
      But this does not mean its a nonsense...Maybe,I don't know...

Comment

Pc 9

The last point Pc9 (Jing Well) in the Pericardium meridian is in the center of the tip of the middle finger. May be the comment arose because the "Jing Well" points are used to revive consciousness, and they are most often reserved for emergency conditions; stroke is considered an emergency condition.

Comment

I have heard this too,but one who has enough medical knowledge should only try this otherwise call for a doctor.

Comment

I’m afraid that this is another myth............ and there are many of them! This point is at the end of the Heart Governor meridian and the TCM functions of this meridian are to protect the heart, govern the blood, and house the Shen (The Shen is the Consciousness, one of the five "souls". The others being the Po, Hun, Yi & Zhi).

HG 9 – located at the end of the middle finger can be used to help restore consciousness. There were often miss-translations from Chinese to English and it may have been a mistake in translation from “feint”, etc to “stroke” that has perpetrated this one. Even so, slicing the end of the finger is a bit severe!

Comment

Working...
            X