I need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help

Can someone help me. I lost a very dear to me, necklace charm. It was black with a picture of a mother holding her child. My one year old ripped the necklace off my neck. I put it on the tv stand. the next day it was gone. My five year old took it and can not remember what he did with it. I found the broken chain, but can not find the charm. This necklace meant so much to me. I would REALLY love if someone can help me find it. I can send a picture of it if that would help someone. Please if someone can help me.. let me know Thanks you.

Originally posted by momforever View Post
    Can someone help me. I lost a very dear to me, necklace charm. It was black with a picture of a mother holding her child. My one year old ripped the necklace off my neck. I put it on the tv stand. the next day it was gone. My five year old took it and can not remember what he did with it. I found the broken chain, but can not find the charm. This necklace meant so much to me. I would REALLY love if someone can help me find it. I can send a picture of it if that would help someone. Please if someone can help me.. let me know Thanks you.
    Hi and welcome to the forum.

My sense is that you're going to find this on your own since it hasn't left the house and it will be while you're doing something else and not thinking about it.

You have the best chance of anyone of finding this. Take a moment to clear your head and make your intent that you want to find this item very clear. Then let go and do something else. Allow yourself to be drawn to it without consciously looking. You've found other lost things this way, so don't sweat it. It'll work.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Weiler View Post
      Hi and welcome to the forum.

My sense is that you're going to find this on your own since it hasn't left the house and it will be while you're doing something else and not thinking about it.

You have the best chance of anyone of finding this. Take a moment to clear your head and make your intent that you want to find this item very clear. Then let go and do something else. Allow yourself to be drawn to it without consciously looking. You've found other lost things this way, so don't sweat it. It'll work.
      Why is it that you won't tap into where it is, Craig? Just curious since it seemed like the OP wanted some guidance. Have you been able to find lost items in the past? If so, why wouldn't you offer your take on it? Can you just get info on demand, or is it hit and miss for you? Really just curious about how the process works for you...thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by berkelon View Post
        Why is it that you won't tap into where it is, Craig? Just curious since it seemed like the OP wanted some guidance. Have you been able to find lost items in the past? If so, why wouldn't you offer your take on it? Can you just get info on demand, or is it hit and miss for you? Really just curious about how the process works for you...thanks!
        There are a number of problems with this kind of psychic searching.

It's too specific and I don't have knowledge of the place at all to orient myself. It doesn't do spacial orientation. Psychic ability is not TV, it focuses on meaning and emotion more than objects. Pillows, scarves, toys, dressers and such don't show up well unless the object has enormous meaning attached to it, which it usually doesn't. So my description of the spot even if I got it right might not make sense.

That kind of "seeing" is sometimes achievable through remote viewing, but that requires a lot of practice and is very time consuming. In other words it's something you'd have to do professionally and be paid for to make it worthwhile. Even then it's not 100%.

The method I outlined, where you put out your intent and let go generally gets the best results with the least effort.

Comment

There are a number of problems with this kind of psychic searching.

It's too specific and I don't have knowledge of the place at all to orient myself. It doesn't do spacial orientation. Psychic ability is not TV, it focuses on meaning and emotion more than objects. Pillows, scarves, toys, dressers and such don't show up well unless the object has enormous meaning attached to it, which it usually doesn't. So my description of the spot even if I got it right might not make sense.

That kind of "seeing" is sometimes achievable through remote viewing, but that requires a lot of practice and is very time consuming. In other words it's something you'd have to do professionally and be paid for to make it worthwhile. Even then it's not 100%.

The method I outlined, where you put out your intent and let go generally gets the best results with the least effort.
          Thanks for the explanation. Have you ever tried remote viewing?

Comment

Originally posted by berkelon View Post
            Thanks for the explanation. Have you ever tried remote viewing?
            No, I've been curious about it, but it's not my thing. Developing psychic ability is like any other skill. You need to put in your 10,000 hours of practice to be really good at it. I'm not willing to take the time or effort to do this because I have other, more marketable talents that I am developing.

Comment

No, I've been curious about it, but it's not my thing. Developing psychic ability is like any other skill. You need to put in your 10,000 hours of practice to be really good at it. I'm not willing to take the time or effort to do this because I have other, more marketable talents that I am developing.
              Bravo.... so refreshing to see this from someone that can do the work. I feel the same way... I won't do something that I do not consider I have had enough experience developing yet.

Nothing drives me more crazy than on Facebook seeing someone has lost something and 20 of my "wannabe psychic" friends spraying around multiple guesses like a drunk sailor at a urinal.

momforever what Craig suggested is the best way of finding it... you are going to be more likely to tune in anyway as jewellery especially contains the energy of the owner.

Comment

Lost Item

Ask your spirit guides to help you find it. I have "remembered" where I put something after I ask or an image will appear in my mind that is helpful. This is not 100% accurate, though.

JBluerose

Comment

Thank you so much Craig. So you are saying that it is still in my house??? That gives me GREAT pleasure knowing this. I feared it got swept up in my vacuum and I would never see it again. I will continue to look for it. I will try asking for help and clearing my mind.. I will try anything. I do have visions of finding it... while doing something else. I just can't tell where I am finding it at...lol.

Comment

Craig!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband found my necklace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He found it under a lamp in my living room!!!!!!!!!!!!! You were right the whole time!!!! It never left my house!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.. Thank you ...thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X