Animals..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animals..

Hello. Does anyone know what it means (if it means anything at all) when animals start showing up all around you. I have a random cat hanging around my house, a dog that was sleeping on my porch and when we recently went to see a house, there was two deer in the yard. A mom and a baby. I just wondered if this meant anything? thanks.

animals

Momforever,

I don't know if it means anything. Since I realized I can see spirits, we have had mostly people spirits here (or wherever). My daughter used to see a random animal once in a while. When my friend's dog died, the dog came to me several times to give my friend a message.
    We had a German Shepherd dog here (spell that right ?) over the summer . He was running around the house. It got a little scary when he wouldn't stop jumping on me.
    Otherwise, that has been it. I think if you can sense spirits' presence, you will probably start to see a lot of unusual things.

JBluerose

Comment

Originally posted by momforever View Post
      Hello. Does anyone know what it means (if it means anything at all) when animals start showing up all around you. I have a random cat hanging around my house, a dog that was sleeping on my porch and when we recently went to see a house, there was two deer in the yard. A mom and a baby. I just wondered if this meant anything? thanks.
      My mother attracts every cat in the neighbourhood. They turn up in droves declaring themselves strays despite fat bellys and tags around their neck. They populate her verandas and empty her larder, her wallet and her family's endurance. We all know there is a beacon on mother's house with REFUGE written on it.

Rupert Sheldrake would say its a field effect - after the 100th cat who had made its way to my mother's door the tendency was for ever laid down in the species.

Jules

Comment

Working...
      X