Information Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Help

I know that I have been highly intuitive for years and years but dismissed it because I was taught that being psychic or 'sensitive ' was demonic. As I've grown older I have dismissed such thinking. I'm noticing the older I get the more 'sensitive' I'm becoming. Maybe because I'm accepting myself more out of wisdom and age?? I don't know. Anyway, my intuitive nature is causing me stress. I can 'read' how people perceive me or others. I get that instant recognition about how a person feels about me. That's tough because people are always judging and they are hard on themselves and then others. I'm not paranoid. I think people in general try to be good and kind. I see that all around me. But I feel the weight of peoples problems with themselves and others at times and I was wondering if other intuitive people feel that too.? It's a bit hindering because I don't want to know what people are thinking about me. It's really none of my business. Does anyone understand this....? I'm at work trying to get this statement out as quickly as possible, so maybe I'm not wording this as clearly as I could.....but I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with the engaging and connecting of people for the last year or two so I thought I'd reach out.

Welcome to the world of Empaths. I think you are one. You can look up another forum Empath Community to find out more about and see for yourself if you are an Empath. The link is here: The Empath Community - Are you an Empath?
    The more you understand, the better it gets in coping with this phenomenon. Hope this helps you find some peace.
    sk9

Comment

Working...
    X