I need guidance on understanding my abilities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need guidance on understanding my abilities

Growing up I was told my Grandmother had ESP. I didnt know what this was but It kinda frightened me. As i grew, I began noticing things about myself that were unusual. I can pick up on emotions that are not my own, for example, I recently attended a funeral of a friends mother who I barely knew, and was embarassed because I was crying harder than anyone else there. Afterwards I felt fine. Similar situations have happened like that most of my adult life. I can usually tell when someone is lying or hiding something, and ofton I can sense danger or tragedy before it happens. Sometimes i get impressions or images that i dont understand at the time but later they make sense but they are ofton little silly things. For instance having a dream or vision that i would drop a jar of spagetti sauce at the store in the future seems to have little importance. Also, I can almost always tell when I am near a cemetery, though I have never been in the area before. I dont see spirits (THANK GOD) but I can sense when one is near me. Thats the short list. I dont know where any of this is coming from or how to manage it. I am hoping somone out there with more experience than me can help me out. Thanks!

as far as not knowing where any of this is coming from......we are all the same and are born clear and "psychic" so to speak. Those abilities in many may go into lying dormant only peeking out here and there. There is more to that but I won't bore you writing in great length and just answer what you asked.

"Growing up I was told my Grandmother had ESP. I didnt know what this was but It kinda frightened me. As i grew, I began noticing things about myself that were unusual. I can pick up on emotions that are not my own, for example, I recently attended a funeral of a friends mother who I barely knew, and was embarassed because I was crying harder than anyone else there. Afterwards I felt fine." This points to you being an empath

"I can usually tell when someone is lying or hiding something" - Empaths are great lie detectors

"and ofton I can sense danger or tragedy before it happens." - You seem to have some precognition going on and this will manifest by way of one of your abilities such as empathy, clairvoyance, etc

"Sometimes i get impressions or images that i dont understand at the time but later they make sense but they are ofton little silly things. For instance having a dream or vision that i would drop a jar of spagetti sauce at the store in the future seems to have little importance. " - Clairvoyance but since you are getting symbols just like we often get symbols in dreams they must be translated. How to do that? You can to develop a translation faculty aka your own little psychic dictionary. If you see XYZ then it means this, for example. This is developed over time of you working to develop it through practice...if that makes any sense.

"Also, I can almost always tell when I am near a cemetery, though I have never been in the area before. I dont see spirits (THANK GOD) but I can sense when one is near me. " - Clairsentience...many empaths, myself included, have clairsentience...I won't say it goes hand in hand with it but so many that are empaths also express that they have clairsentience even if they don't know what it is that they are experiencing. So you can feel/sense energy. Of people, situations, tragic events, etc.

Hope this was helpful

Comment

Working...
    X