Forum invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum invasion

Are any good supporters of parasychology interested in invading another forum? I regularly post at another forum but the athiests basically hijack religous and spirtual discussions. The only person on the forum who is arguing in favour of parasychology is me. I don't think that I even believe 100% that psi exists but what you see are certain people misrepresenting science and painting a black and white picture.

It's not immediate but at some point it would be nice if we could get some people over there.

What nobody? No volunteers?

Comment

Do we parachute in at dawn?

Sorry I spend too much time on this forum already.... otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Draugar View Post
        What nobody? No volunteers?
        What's the forum of which you speak??

Comment

Not the jref is it? I'm banned from there!

Comment

Why bother?

Comment

Heres the forum

KMC Forums

Go to the religion or philosophy section if you are interested. The point isn't to try and 'convert' anybody they won't listen anyway. The point is that the athiests have hijacked that part of the forum I'm almost the only one arguing in favour of the paranormal. I just want there to be a more balanced presence and not just obnoxious athiests, we just need more open minded people making a different argument. Hell theres a buddhist there who makes it his job to debunk anything spiritual, crazy.

Comment

Heres the forum

KMC Forums

Go to the religion or philosophy section if you are interested. The point isn't to try and 'convert' anybody they won't listen anyway. The point is that the athiests have hijacked that part of the forum I'm almost the only one arguing in favour of the paranormal. I just want there to be a more balanced presence and not just obnoxious athiests, we just need more open minded people making a different argument. Hell theres a buddhist there who makes it his job to debunk anything spiritual, crazy.
                Can't find any philosophy or religion section. There isn't any forums called philosophy or religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Interesting Ian View Post
                  Can't find any philosophy or religion section. There isn't any forums called philosophy or religion.
                  Clicked the general discussion forum and philosophical issues raised there eg "How can you be both Pro Abortion & Anti Death Penalty?"

Of course you can be quite easily. Would have thought it's quite an unusual position though. Haven't read any of the comments at all. Might join although will use my real name "Ian Wardell".

Comment

Originally posted by Interesting Ian View Post
                    Clicked the general discussion forum and philosophical issues raised there eg "How can you be both Pro Abortion & Anti Death Penalty?"

Of course you can be quite easily. Would have thought it's quite an unusual position though. Haven't read any of the comments at all. Might join although will use my real name "Ian Wardell".
                    Have joined. And have now found the philosophy and religion forums. The links are there when you go to the general discussion forum.

Comment

OK have made a post.

Comment

Cheers good post. Not sure if I can participate that much anymore really fed up with those guys but I'll try to chip in. I keep saying I'm going to reply to one person but never do, but to be fair if they didn't waste my time I would.
                        Last edited by Draugar; May 24th, 2011, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Cheers good post. Not sure if I can participate that much anymore really fed up with those guys but I'll try to chip in. I keep saying I'm going to reply to one person but never do, but to be fair if they didn't waste my time I would.
                          I can't really say I'm interested in "winning" arguments. I want to find out if other people have anything useful to say. From reading so far I'm afraid they don't!

Comment

Wow Ian, that must be a personal record for wearing out your welcome on a forum! Two posts! Even david mabus would have a tough time competing with that (well, mabus would still win...)

Comment

Originally posted by Arouet View Post
                              Wow Ian, that must be a personal record for wearing out your welcome on a forum! Two posts! Even david mabus would have a tough time competing with that (well, mabus would still win...)
                              I don't understand what you mean. I just got annoyed about not being able to provide links. I'll contribute more posts if anyone engages with me.

Comment

Working...
                              X