Announcement

Collapse

Skeptiko forums moved

The official forums of the Skeptiko podcast have moved to http://skeptiko.com/forum/.
As such, these forums are now closed for posting.
See more
See less

University course on postmortem survival

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University course on postmortem survival

In the lower portion of the page opened by this link, one can find a course outline, handouts, and powerpoint presentations for a university course on postmortem survival. The class is taught by Dr. Michael Sudduth, a philosophy professor at San Francisco State University. Perhaps the material presented might be of interest to some here.

postmortemsurvival

Hi Mike, thanks for the link to article on super-psi hypothesis (which I think is logically flawed and less parsimonious) ... I've not read link yet but might comment on it later
    Last edited by Open Mind; September 3rd, 2009, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      In the lower portion of the page opened by this link, one can find a course outline, handouts, and powerpoint presentations for a university course on postmortem survival. The class is taught by Dr. Michael Sudduth, a philosophy professor at San Francisco State University. Perhaps the material presented might be of interest to some here.

postmortemsurvival
      Thanks Mike for the link. I looked at the near death experiences link and was impressed with the material. Looks like this course will be serious business. Will read more of it later. About time for courses like this.

Comment

Working...
      X